Random pics of me and horses - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-03-2008, 12:34 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Random pics of me and horses

This is Juno. I rode her for some pics to help sell her to a wonderful home as she wasn't working specifically for our therapeutic riding program we have here.

This is Ren. I think it was her third week in training to be broke and she had a habit of laying down while being ridden in a attempt to give up when we asked her to back up. This was changed into a trick to only lay down when given a certain command and she became pretty comfortable with it as you can see.. not even a month broke.

Our big beautiful Clydesdale Buddy. He died last year when a surgery for his eye failed and let him on to full blown laminitis and we could not save him... RIP Buddy. Oct 2007

Asking my boss's horse to kneel. He is much better at it now this was his first day of the learning process.

This is a 2yr old named Cowboy. This was taken on his first ride ever in Australia when I worked/lived there for 7 months. The veil I was wearing was for all the flies...

My mare Payten riding in the coldest part of the winter.. lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-03-2008, 01:38 PM
RAT ADDICT

They are all pretty pictures!
I like Buddy and Cowboy! I love cyldesdales...they are my favorite horse breed.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2008, 01:45 AM

OOOhhh, thank you so much for sharing all of your pictures. It looks like you have known alot of horses. That must be fun.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-04-2008, 05:02 AM
Obsessed with Criss Angel

Gorgeous pics! I love horses...debating getting my own...theres one for sale just an half hour from me.I go to look at them next week,only costing $1200...not too bad! Not getting my hopes up yet though; as the seller needs them gone fast& like 8 other people wants her

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-18-2008, 12:11 AM
Newborn Pup

wow horses are so cool. I wish I could have one... I envy you. Sorry to hear about Buddy. May he rest in peace.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Part of the Pack

Wow your horses are beautiful! I really like Buddy, its too bad hes gone. R.I.P.

Horses simply love running around.They enjoy flexing their muscles, arching their tails in the air, rising up powerfully on their hind legs, and then thundering off at full speed. In between the gallop strides they buck exuberantly and toss their heads joyfully. After repeating their show a couple of times, they pause for a moment to look around with widely flared nostrils, as if to ask: Has everyone seen us? Aren't we simply fantastic? We urge them to move again. They react on the spot, hooves flying with delight.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 10-20-2008, 11:27 PM
Will It Ever Change?

wow! beautiful pics! payten has great poise!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-18-2008, 01:57 AM
Newborn Pup

Okay, now I love being around horses, but there's no way you'd get me to walk behind a Clydesdale like that! Makes me cringe just to look at you back there.

-Christine
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by COinNJ View Post
Okay, now I love being around horses, but there's no way you'd get me to walk behind a Clydesdale like that! Makes me cringe just to look at you back there.

-Christine

Why wouldn't you? I have no probs behind horses, rather be behind a Clydesdale than a Shetland I know that much!

Gorgeous horses by the way - So jealous of you x

Proud owner of Rincewind and Ringo!

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Adolescent Pup

wow i'd love to be around horses like you, but i only go to ride at the weekends, i wish i could ride more but i have to go to school

R.I.P gerbil- tiger
R.I.P gerbil- Benny
R.I.P Hamster - Holly
R.I.P Gerbil- Badger
R.I.P Cat- Blacky
R.I.P bird- jem
Forever i will remeber and miss you
i miss you tocco and the other babies
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-18-2010, 09:40 PM
Adolescent Pup

oh wow no bridle :O... Lovely horses

Tags
horse, riding, training