Photos! Short Video of MzKity's Horse, "Missy" - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 07:19 PM Thread Starter

hmmm, I can't either. I might have done something wrong. It was my first time at trying. Hee hee.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 07:35 PM Thread Starter

Talking Let's Try This Video Download Again! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/v/yQQE22cBjfQ...</param><param

O.K. I think this time it is working. I know this is a weird way for it to have saved and I have to look into why it saved this way, but just click on the first link and it will take you to it. LOL

Last edited by MzKityLvsBrdsTo; 07-27-2008 at 07:37 PM. Reason: still trying to get things to work
post #18 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 10:14 PM Thread Starter

I'm trying a new way to download videos! Hang in there folks! LOL

Not working! LOL

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 10:15 PM Thread Starter

Still not working.

Last edited by MzKityLvsBrdsTo; 07-27-2008 at 10:19 PM. Reason: not working and can't spell! LOL
post #20 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-28-2008, 05:55 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

No wait, I can see that one!!! ^^ munch munch munch...

Veronica
0.1.0 Budgie- "Lovy"
1.0.0 Siamese Fighting Fish "Jet"
0.2.0 Dogs "Dina & Curra"
0.2.2 Leopard Geckos "Congo, Egypt, Zimbawe & Ghana"

post #21 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-29-2008, 12:56 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Oh wow, what a stunning horse! She is gorgeous

I don't hear any accent, so I guess we have the same one

I couldn't see the second video either
post #22 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-02-2008, 06:23 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

GAHHHHHH ooohhhh I'm going to steal her!! lol she's so pretty! LOVLY COAT I have to go out and brush & Wash D for our show tomorrow (I'll have Jimmy take a video). So he might look as good as her lol. OH and I loved your little comment "Watch me trip over a big fence or something" LOL

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #23 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-02-2008, 11:56 PM
Betta Bomb

wow-she is gorgeous. she really is and i dont hear an accent either,but you sound better on film than i do i bet!where are you from? is it close enough to newfoundland so i can take her from you?? lol
post #24 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 11:46 AM
Playful Pup

She is such a beautiful horse!
post #25 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-03-2008, 06:02 PM Thread Starter

Haa Haa, Purple-Hops! I live in Washington. . . too far away, guess you will have to find another horsie to steal. Anyway, I now have a chip in her and I can "track" her if someone steals her. Too many people want her. I had to have the vet do this for me. Alot of people are doing this for their horses now a-days.

post #26 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-04-2008, 04:13 PM
Betta Bomb

oh thats good,cause,god,you really wouldnt mind me stealing her coz id take good care of her but she got in to the wrong hands....well,let's stay positive,eh?.....everybody should get that done to ensure the safety of their pets
post #27 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-05-2008, 02:38 AM Thread Starter

Heh, Heh, Purple-Hops, I will let you ride my horse if you come and visit! I'm pretty good at sharing. LOL, I'm sure you would take good care of her, no need to steal her. hee hee. I will share. You know, I know of a lady who keeps finding horses here that people are literally giving them away to because they can't afford them anymore! It is so sad because they are just taking them to the feed lots and leaving them there. Alot of them are just going to the place where they kill them because nobody wants them. It makes me sick. Some of these horses are beautiful! And, some of them are even papered from what I hear. I am so protective over my horse. I never want anything bad to happen to her.

post #28 of 28 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 11:27 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

Missy is gorgeous!!!
She looks sooo elegant!
Thanks for sharing!
xxx

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10