Photos! Short Video of MzKity's Horse, "Missy" - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-21-2008, 08:08 PM Thread Starter

Talking Short Video of MzKity's Horse, "Missy"

I was just messin' around and decided to take a little video of Missy. Just as I did, my camera ran out of space. Go figure. LOL. Anyway, here is what I got.
http://

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-21-2008, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

Hee hee. I know that was short. But, I just love it when people submit horse pictures and videos. For some reason, Missy just HATES the camera pointed her way. And, I knew something was behind me, it was a sprinkler head! LOL A few more steps and more film and I would have been looking at the sky. What a film that would have been. Would have given you all a good giggle though. I am so in love with this horse. Hope you like what I did get on film.

post #3 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 12:18 AM
Part of the Pack

Awww that was cute! She is a very pretty horse. <3

Horses simply love running around.They enjoy flexing their muscles, arching their tails in the air, rising up powerfully on their hind legs, and then thundering off at full speed. In between the gallop strides they buck exuberantly and toss their heads joyfully. After repeating their show a couple of times, they pause for a moment to look around with widely flared nostrils, as if to ask: Has everyone seen us? Aren't we simply fantastic? We urge them to move again. They react on the spot, hooves flying with delight.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-23-2008, 02:06 AM Thread Starter

Thank you!

post #5 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 08:20 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Aww she is absolutely adorable! I need to get some new pics of my babies on her... I will this week some time hehe

<3My "Fur" Kids<3
*Rascal, Avalanche: Doggy's*
~Dixon Chance: Cat~
<>Fortora Farms Grey Arrow: Mini Colt<>
post #6 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 10:32 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Rhonda

post #7 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 04:46 PM Thread Starter

Sure, Rhonda, at me! hee hee. I turned around just as I ran out of film and that sprinkler head was RIGHT there! A few more steps and all you would have seen was me on my back and film of the sky!

post #8 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-24-2008, 09:54 PM
Will It Ever Change?

well...it would have been a great shot!!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #9 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-25-2008, 02:31 PM Thread Starter

o.k., o.k., you sillies... next time I post a video, I'll try to fall over a sprinkler for you all! I do my best to make people happy.

post #10 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 10:27 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

She is a stunning horse, no wonder you are in love with her.

Veronica
0.1.0 Budgie- "Lovy"
1.0.0 Siamese Fighting Fish "Jet"
0.2.0 Dogs "Dina & Curra"
0.2.2 Leopard Geckos "Congo, Egypt, Zimbawe & Ghana"

post #11 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 11:19 AM Thread Starter

Thank you Winter_Frost. I just can't get enough of my horse. I still want to bring her home in the back yard, but my husband still says "no". He's a party pooper!

post #12 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 03:28 PM
Fashion Animal Freak :)

She is stunning!
And wow your accent is AMAZING!!! i want one like yours
Mines is stupidddd LOL!!

Haha i wanted to see you fall ROFL

Rip Novo, Mummy Loves You x
"To close your eyes will not ease another's pain."
post #13 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 08:06 PM Thread Starter

Haaa Haaa! Claire, you and everyone else! You are too funny, I posted this video on a horse forum that I visit daily too and they said I have an accent too. I can't hear it! Hee hee. It's the first I have ever know of it. But thanks! LOL

post #14 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 02:17 PM Thread Starter

Talking Added Second Video of Horse today because . . .

Well, because I am trying to figure out this utube thing. So, hang in there, k? I am trying to teach myself something new again. So far, downloading videos with utube is like, ten times faster than with photobucket, so let's see if it works....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQQEZZcBjfQ well, it hasn't uploaded yet, but they say it takes a few minutes. It should work soon. At least MY waiting time was quick.

post #15 of 28 (permalink) Old 07-27-2008, 06:13 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I can't see the video... =(

Veronica
0.1.0 Budgie- "Lovy"
1.0.0 Siamese Fighting Fish "Jet"
0.2.0 Dogs "Dina & Curra"
0.2.2 Leopard Geckos "Congo, Egypt, Zimbawe & Ghana"