Thank you and some Photo's - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-07-2004, 06:34 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Lightbulb Thank you and some Photo's

first of all hi to all of you. Its been a while since i last was here
Broke up with my GF....
So had a lot in my head to think about
I would like to thank my horses for giving me something to
look forward to every day.
Without them I would be empty...

Again Thanx to Leonhard & Luciano oh and also my Cat Zazou

Here are some photo's

http://www26.brinkster.com/padamson/html/luciano2.jpg

http://www26.brinkster.com/padamson/html/luciano.jpg

http://www26.brinkster.com/padamson/html/leo3.jpg

http://www26.brinkster.com/padamson/html/Homepic.jpg

PS couldnt get al the photos to work just click the text link to enlarge or view better

Talk to you later

Philip

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Signatures
afterwards"

....Thank You....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-08-2004, 11:39 AM
Newborn Pup

You have beautiful horses! Welcome back! Sorry about the GF--horses are always more reliable anyway.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-09-2004, 01:57 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Your right its them that you can rely on when you feel sad or happy or whatever. It makes it all worth at the end of the day

Yesterday I had a show and it was great the horse was so workwilling for me. The feeling you get when you can make it wanna jump for you is just great and lets me forget all other things....

talk to you again later...

Philip

"Signatures
afterwards"

....Thank You....

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-09-2004, 10:14 AM
Newborn Pup

I love jumping. I have enjoyed your pictures. I have never done it for a show only for pleasure. I was lucky I got to train with Andres Pagylan he was on the Argentina Olympic team. I studied under him and he trained my Appy. I just do not like the stress of showing--parents made me do it as a child--too much pressure. So I do all my horseback riding for fun. Andres also got me into Dressage and I really like that too.

I hope you did well at the show yesterday?
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 03:09 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

I finished in second place it was great... The only minor about it was that Luciano is very fast horse so it wasn't really that i had total control but nevertheless he jumped magnificent..

Had a show yesterday to and again he was going way to fast so he refused one time but that was my fault (it was better though)
This sunday i'm gonna make my comeback with leonhard Looking forward to it cause its been a while since he last went on a show with me...

Luciano is now selected to go up one class see there are different classes(heights) you jump in each time you have no mistakes or refusals you get two points when you have one mistake you have a penalty and get only one point

I started with Luciano in the Class B heres a list to explain a little

B - Beginning (100 cm high)
L - Light (110 cm)
M - Medium (120 cm)
Z - Is called Zwaar in holland weach means Something like heavy (130 cm)
and then theres ZZ - (135 cm)

So luciano is now going to be in the L Class and Leonhard is at the moment at M class, almost ready to go to the Z which is great cause thats my goal with him

Hope you understand a little of my explanation...
Anyway Thanks again for the reply

Talk to you later

Philip

"Signatures
afterwards"

....Thank You....

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-13-2004, 01:48 PM
Newborn Pup

Second place that is terrific. We want more pictures--some of Luciano and Leonhard. Loved the explaination it was easy to follow and it made what I watch at the shows so much easier to understand. Thanks for the lesson and the news. Hope Leonhard makes his goal!

Judi
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 03:08 AM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

First of all I'm glad you understanded it cause I dont know how to call all specific things but i try my best to name them so you can understand them

Second I'm afraid you'll have to wait til next monday for some new pics
This sunday im taking both of them to a show Hope the weather stays as it is right now and im sure to get some nice shots of them.

And last I was thinking of some pictures while riding or jumping them so you'll probably get some ears on them anyhoo Ill post them as soon as I get them on my pc.

Designed a logo for my future stable what do you think of it????
Its a horse if you cant see it...

http://www26.brinkster.com/padamson/html/logo.jpg

Talk to you later....

Philip

"Signatures
afterwards"

....Thank You....

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-14-2004, 10:14 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Congrats on doing well at the shows! You should be very proud of yourself and your horses.

Rhonda

post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-19-2004, 04:47 PM
Playful Pup

good job with your horses! They are gorgeous. You're so lucky to have them!