Photos! Today final horse show of the buckle seires - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-10-2008, 09:30 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Today final horse show of the buckle seires

Dartanion & I won the daily high point & ..... YES YOU GUESSED IT THE OPEN BUCKLE AS WELL!!!! It's so beautiful! I haven't gotten the videos from today yet but I have a bunch of pictures hehe.

Pretty troting picture I'm leaning a little far forward and my heels should be lower.

D looks so nice

Where did our head go?

Canter Canter

Early take off but not too bad.

Landing muah ha ha

High point form last month

My new baby *drools*

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-11-2008, 01:37 PM

AAAAGGGHHH!! YEESS!!! WAY TO GO FAE AND D! I am SO proud of you two. You both look great. Awesome wins. I can't wait for the videos. BEAUTIFUL pictures. I will never get over D. He is so beautiful. Are you ready to ship him over to me yet? Heh heh. Better yet, are you ready to come and live over here so that I have someone to ride with? I'm tired of riding alone! Awwe, you got pictures this time! YEAAAA!! Thank you!

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-12-2008, 10:48 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Hey charlene the vids are taking longer than expected my stupid camra is being tempermental yet again.

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-16-2008, 11:22 AM
Zippy Chickenshorts

Congrats!!
Great Piccies to.
Bet you couldn't be happier!
xx

Pipi my hamster

Rayray
Chico-Rico
Cappuccino my ratties

RIP Arthur 10/04/08-22/11/09
RIP Pepper 13/01/08-15/03/10
RIP Husky 10/04/09-20/03/10