Trinity & Joker - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

Trinity & Joker

I really wish I had been feeling better while home and gotten out to take more pictures of my animals and play with them... but I didn't get a chance. So I just stole some off my mom's computer.

So here are a couple of Trinity and Joker.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg TJ2.jpg (48.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg TJ1.jpg (50.7 KB, 16 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 01:33 PM
PT's Troll Hunter

Wow! Boy they're gorgeous!! Which one is which? (Sorry I'm not sure I've even ever known you had horses till today!)

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 01:41 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

They are beautiful.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 02:56 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

They are absolutely stunning! I love appies.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 06:08 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Wow they are lovely!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 09:06 AM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

They are both beautiful! I really love the Bay Appy! How old are they?

Rhonda

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 10:49 AM
Playful Pup

awwwwwwwwwwww
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-02-2006, 12:17 AM Thread Starter
Aspires to Change Oil

Oh my goodness I feel bad! Lol I almost forgot I posted this. Need to use the UserCP again when it tells me people have posted where I have. *Scolds self* lol

Anyway, Trinity is the dark brown... I guess she's nearly black now. Can I call her black? oo, i've always wanted a black horse! Hehe, Trinity Rose and Joker is the baby appy. He's getting white on his face now, yah! That's the one thing I'd wished he had when he appeared in my pasture...

yes appeared... I came home one day after we got Trinny back from boarding her for several months and there was a new hrse in the pasture. o.O They are now 5, I believe. I know I got Trinity when I was confirmed (hence the name actually, I'm not religious any longer but I thought it was fitting since she was a gift from my Godfather) and I'm 80% certain I was 15 at the time. Joker is an April boy and Trinity a May girl like myself.

They are gorgeous and... I feel so guilty they don't get trained and worked with like they should. Of course they get plenty of loving at the very least from my parents who are devoted to taking care of them in my absense. We just can't afford to pay for them to be trained and now my parents both work full time... If my dad weren't a trucker I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to convince him to pick up my Training books and he'd do a decent job too I'm sure.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 01-29-2006, 12:06 AM
Adolescent Pup

You shouldnt feel bad, they are stunning horses and they look very happy, their pasture looks lovely too!

Lois Isabel

Tags
dark brown