Vanilla Rat, thanks for the compliment on the beautiful horses, but mine are... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-26-2007, 11:29 PM Thread Starter

Vanilla Rat, thanks for the compliment on the beautiful horses, but mine are...

OOPS, Vanilla Rat, my horse pictures are on "Here's My Pictures of My Horses". I wish my horses were as beautiful as those horses are! Aren't they just awesome!!! Wow! No, my horses are pretty, but they are paints. And my picture taking is nowhere near as wonderful as those pictures. Hee Hee. Maybe one day I will be that great. How did he get those pictures so perfect? This site has such beautiful horses on it. I am so excited to be a part of this forum. Have a good evening!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-28-2007, 10:40 AM
RAT ADDICT

Your horses are beautiful.I seen them in the other thread.I love horses,but live in the city so I don't get to see them in person often.

You can upload pictures on Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket and there you can resize them or whatever.Then copy/paste the URL here.Thats what I use.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-29-2007, 09:41 PM Thread Starter

Oh I wish we lived closer, I would be happy to share my horses with you! I have two mares, you saw their pictures and believe it or not, I haven't even been on them yet! I got to try them out when I purchased them, but because of circumstances I haven't been out to ride them yet. I go out to make sure they have fly spray on them and such, but no riding yet. That should change this week. The mare with the baby still has a couple of months left before we wean the baby from her and then we will start riding her. We purchased her (just wanting her) the baby was just a bonus. We won't be keeping the baby, as much as I would like to. It just costs too much to board 3 horses! And I just bought the tri-colored paint a week ago and traded a mare I had for partial payment for her also. It has been quite the month. Have you ever had a horse? If you have the love of horses within you, I will bet that you will sometime in your life! Don't ever rule it out! If you want, I can tell you a story why sometime.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 09:16 AM
RAT ADDICT

Awww...I look forward to hearing about the baby when he is born!

You can tell me any story!! I love horses,have ever since I was a kid.I have never had a horse,but when I visit my nanny there are a couple horses there.It is in Old Perlican,a 3 1/2 hour drive out of the city.

Anyway there was a Newfoundland pony named Lucky,that I would visit like 5 times a day.His owner knew me.Unfortunatly in 1997 (I think) he died of old age.He was a really old pony.But currently there is another Newfoundland pony there and a horse (not sure the breed) and I always visit them when I am there.They are awesome.There are many cows there too,which I visit...I love cattle as well.

There are carriage horses in the city...there are 3 of them.A clydesdale and two clydesdale mixes.They are well taken care of and I always talk to the man.I also know where they live.But trust me,these carriage horses get the best of care.The guy thinks of them as his babies (he has no human kids).So I always go see them too.And the police horses that are around the city.

^
Those are the only horses allowed in the city and they have a permit for it.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-31-2007, 02:43 PM Thread Starter

Vanilla Rat, Baby Horse was born May 11, 2007 & here is a story 4-U

Here is a story for you so you will never give up the hope of having a horse! I had a horse back when I was 16, but my Dad sold it and I haven't had one since. I had pretty much given up hope of ever having one again. But, my husband (who is my Dream husband - Prince Charming - he makes me feel like Cinderella!) would not let me give up my dream of having a horse. He said nothing is impossible. So, one day when he and my boys were playing a game of Lazer Tag, (I don't play), I got the newspaper and at my husband's suggestion, started looking at how much it would cost to board a horse! It must have been in the stars for me because right there in the paper was the beginning of a new relationship with a horse for me! There it was, horse for lease! $130.00 per month, all you needed to do was to groom and exercise. Well, I made the call that day and we went out to look at the horses available and I instantly fell in love with "Stella". Her registered name was Sassy Intimidation. Well, I leased her for awhile and one thing led to another and I ended up purchasing her! I just recently traded her for a partial payment towards a beautiful paint I just got last weekend. Now, I own 2 beautiful registered paint mares! Oh, and the mare that I was telling you about that was due to give birth, she already did, and it was a boy! He is beautiful. His barn name is Kody. His registered name will be Shoeshines Bright Star. If you look under one of my other posts you can see pictures of him with his mommy. But, I never dreamed that I would have one horse, let alone 3! I am in my 40's, and I did have to wait for the right man to come along, but it was all worth the wait! So hang in there and keep dreaming, because dreams DO come true!!! I know for a fact that they do!

Tags
vanilla rat