Watch a pregnant horse on a horse cam! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Hooved Animal Discussion For all you hooved animal lovers.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-20-2004, 06:39 PM Thread Starter
User Is No Longer Welcome

Exclamation Watch a pregnant horse on a horse cam!

Watch a pregnant appaloosa horse named Roxy on the "horse cam" She is due on April 28! So she could have birth any time now! Go see her for yourself!

HERE
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-20-2004, 06:40 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Hmmm...she must be out exercising. All I got was an empty stall

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
Rest in peace, Cricket, Casey, Bella, Yank, Chloe and Bones.
post #3 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-20-2004, 06:49 PM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

I think she's lying down in the corner of the stall! Not sure though.

Too cool at any rate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-20-2004, 07:19 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

I see her! That is sooo cool!

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #5 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I see her now too! Look at that round belly!

Brenda
Caretaker of 2 dobermans,, 1 schnauzer, 5 cats, 3 goats, 1 parrot, 1 bearded dragon lizard, 11 chinchillas.
post #6 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-20-2004, 09:51 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

That's pretty neat!

That brings back some memories......

When my horses were pregnant I had a camera set up in the barn with a little tv screen sitting on the table. When my one horse got close to her due date I slept on the couch and set my alarm to get up every hour to check the monitor. Wouldn't you know that the first time I slept through the alarm my horse had the foal?! My other mare was due 6 weeks later so I did the same thing with her. She had hers in the afternoon while I was at work. A school bus driver going by saw her giving birth and called my mother over the bus' cb radio (mom is a bus driver) and she had one of her kids call me at work. By the time I got there the foal was already standing and nursing.

Rhonda

post #7 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-21-2004, 11:35 AM
Angel to Abandoned Puppies

i see her now too! Poor girl looks miserable.

MCBA Member

I've Been Frosted
post #8 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-22-2004, 10:40 PM

Darn, no baby yet!

Rhonda

post #9 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 05:32 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Any day now...

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #10 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 06:41 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

LOL I've been watching!!

Brenda
post #11 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 09:34 PM

She looks like she's pacing, then laid down in a very unnatural position, then stood up again. I can't tell if she's in labor or what but I can't stop hitting the refresh button.

Rhonda

post #12 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 09:36 PM

I think this is it! I wish I had the owner's phone number so I can call and ask. I need to go to bed soon!

Rhonda

post #13 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 09:42 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

still just laying there! Poor girl! She DOES look miserable! Okay, hitting the refresh now...

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #14 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 09:42 PM
Fluffy Potatokisser

Getting close! Completely on her side now!

Chin Mom to Lila, Skye, Ty, Rolex, Calypso, Lizzie, Jax, Sam, Sage, Lorenzo, Spitfire, Holly, Dylan, Leia, Punky, Kylie, Skylar, Jetta, Oreo, Emma, Forest, Georgie, Alexis, Picador and all the kits!
Pittie Mom to Kali and Orion
Rattie Mom to Drake and Dumbo
Bunny Mom to Dutchie
Plain ole Mom to Zach, Brandon and Connor!
Come visit us at
post #15 of 121 (permalink) Old 04-26-2004, 09:43 PM

This is torture!!!!!

Rhonda

Tags
animal planet, veterinary care