Animal Activists - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in the Wild Want to share something about a wild or endangered animal? Look here!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 41 (permalink) Old 08-31-2008, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
I'm not weird, I'm gifted

Where the heck do you see that I say everything over here is perfect?
And you quoted out of context!
I compare things to try and tell people why I think the way I do.
Quite frankly I'm quite sick of hearing how bad my idears are, because people only know how things work where they come from, and don't consider some of us might not come from the same place...
It's just common for people to think that americans are stupid.
This is not something I think personally (and I thought I made that quite clear), but that's just the way it is.
"I don't think amaricans are stupid in general - you'll find those people all over the world"
From the same post.
It's just the same as when I sit an listen to americans talking abut how stupid mexicans are, or when people talk about how bad a contrie china is, because the goverment does stupid questions.
If you want to take things out of context, then you can make it seam people say what ever YOU want them too, instead of what they are actually saying.
If you would reed some of my other treads, you would see that I'm not all that happy about my contrie all the time - we have some stupid rules.

But what they hey - you read what you want - so I guess now I'm saying you are a liar

I think I'm just going to leave this place for a while...
It's very annoying that I can't say anything without someone getting mad. Either I have a wrong opinion because things are different, or I'm bad because I try and explain why I see things a sertain way...

/Pia

I apologized if my english is not correct
Owned by chinchillas since 1997
Breeding since 2005

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Check out my blog for Chinfo
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 41 (permalink) Old 09-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Betta Bomb

thanks for calling me a liar,coz thats real grown up there of ya....
you dont offend me and i was just stating what i thought was evident.whatever,take my words how you will..
post #33 of 41 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 03:05 PM Thread Starter

Like I said, you read what you want, and not what it sais....

/Pia

Breeding since 2005

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 41 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 03:43 PM
Hello Earthling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple-Hops View Post
im totally against the sport killing of any animal,i would love to someday go to Africa or Australia to see some wild elephants or tigers(etc.),its the fault of poachers that i may never see them in the wild...

but i do sense there is little bit of nationalism goin on here,Chinchi,we know your danish and that your proud of your heritage but im from Newfoundland ,so is Candyraver and a few others here,its in Canada-not the US- so i cant understand why you keep mentioning bad qualities from the US and comparing them to your own counties standards.ex:"especially when they some from contries where you might think they are a bit stupid and owerweight," thats your own quote and no,not every country is "perfect" like yours,but have some respect! i dont agree with what our government is implying nor do i support anyones else's government but i do think you agree that the government in Canada and the US is stupid so you talk down to us,like we can really help the idiots that run our country.that doesnt mean that all citizens are overweight and stupid.....actually your comment made me laugh because its such a nationalistic remark as if all countries are rotten apples except yours. *ahem* im not saying anything terrible about you or your precious home(b/c im too "stupid" to come up with a good one) im suggesting to maybe lay off a little with your customs and how much greater and awesome it is from everybody else..maybe its just my opinion but its very evident,girl.
I have to agree with you Purple-Hops.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinchi View Post
Where the heck do you see that I say everything over here is perfect?
And you quoted out of context!
I compare things to try and tell people why I think the way I do.
Quite frankly I'm quite sick of hearing how bad my idears are, because people only know how things work where they come from, and don't consider some of us might not come from the same place...
It's just common for people to think that americans are stupid.
This is not something I think personally (and I thought I made that quite clear), but that's just the way it is.
"I don't think amaricans are stupid in general - you'll find those people all over the world"
From the same post.
It's just the same as when I sit an listen to americans talking abut how stupid mexicans are, or when people talk about how bad a contrie china is, because the goverment does stupid questions.
If you want to take things out of context, then you can make it seam people say what ever YOU want them too, instead of what they are actually saying.
If you would reed some of my other treads, you would see that I'm not all that happy about my contrie all the time - we have some stupid rules.

But what they hey - you read what you want - so I guess now I'm saying you are a liar

I think I'm just going to leave this place for a while...
It's very annoying that I can't say anything without someone getting mad. Either I have a wrong opinion because things are different, or I'm bad because I try and explain why I see things a sertain way...
Just to note something as of 2003 Denmark was the largest producer of mink pelts,producing 35% of the worlds pelts.

With that number how can you honestly say that on all the farms there, all the animals are treated kindly and in no way harmed more then they have to be?May I ask have you been to a fur farm before and witnessed this?

Everyone is entiled to their own opinion but not to going around quiet a bit stating that they have the best country in the world (exaggerated)without seeing the harsh reality of it all.

And I truly think you should apologize to Purple-Hops for calling her a liar and biting her head off for just stating her opinion.

Anyways now that I have gotten that out I think with thread should be closed now.

post #35 of 41 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 07:08 PM Thread Starter

Oh my gosh - I didn't call her a liar - I sad that she would read my tread as if I called her a liar, and so she did. Not my problem.

And yes, I've been to these tings.
Actually I thing you should apologize to me for saying I think my contrie is the best in the world!

/Pia

Breeding since 2005

post #36 of 41 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 07:10 PM Thread Starter

BTW - We just got a new law that says it's illegal to farm foxes in denmar now, because we can't give them the right facillitys.
So thop that **** about how you know everything that goes on over here... You don't know **** that happens out side of they US.
So sad!

/Pia

Breeding since 2005

post #37 of 41 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 07:13 PM
Will It Ever Change?

all right chinchi, that is ENOUGH!!! I've had it with you and needing the last word! you never stop! you're too defensive, you don't listen, you just react. please woman THINK before you write, and decide if what you're saying will/will not FUEL the argument!!!

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #38 of 41 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 07:27 PM Thread Starter

I'm SO sick of you people
Every time somethings go wrong, it's my fault.
It's to puke over.
Okay, so we do some things different over here - that dosen't mean this is the best place to live, neither does it mean that every thing I say is a consperiasy.

God **** I'm sick of this...

You all say you accept others opinions, but that so fake.
You only want to hear what yourselfs and if someone tries to explain what they ment, you get all defensive, especially you mulder.
I'm so sick of you being a saint...
Try listining to your own advice!

But what the hey - just let me sit here and they you can tell me what a jerk I am, and the I won't reply, because I'm the big bad *****!

/Pia

Breeding since 2005

post #39 of 41 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 07:38 PM
Part of the Pack

As an American, I did not take offense at Chinchi's words. Maybe closing this thread would be good. I think Chinchi might feel overwhelmed with everybody piling on.

I am not taking sides, but if no one attacks then there is no fight.

Pets are always your friend no matter what.
post #40 of 41 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 07:41 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

This is absolutely ridiculous and I second the locking of this topic.
There is no need for this going on in a FRIENDLY COMMUNITY.

"Community Guidelines

It is important to remember that this site is built on the common bonds and interests between us, not our differences. No user may harass, bash or other wise bother another member in such a way that would disrupt the community or make any member feel unwelcome. In short, be polite on these forums.

Everyone has the right to express their opinion - at Paw-Talk we respect that right. It goes without saying that people on a forum will disagree from time to time – it’s how you disagree that matters. Any disagreement is expected to take the form of a rational discussion. Abusive comments, flaming, or derogatory insults/comments are prohibited.

If two people disagree during a discussion they have the right to say so, but it must be done respectfully. Attack the opinion by giving your own and facts to support yours; don't attack the person holding the opinion.

If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator using the "Report Bad Post" button immediately. If you feel you must respond to a flame or insult directly, please do NOT do so on the board.

Private Messages are in no way meant to exclude a member from following the rules of the forum. Rudeness, bashing, hatefulness, and anything else deemed inappropriate are not allowed, just as these actions are not allowed on the forums. A PM is no different. Violating any of these rules in t he PM system may result in removal from the community. If you receive a private message that you feel is derogatory please forward it to a Moderator or Administrator so that it can be reviewed and taken care of. We cannot guarantee 'complete privacy' on PMs, but will only view member PMs in the event of a perceived problem."

post #41 of 41 (permalink) Old 09-08-2008, 07:56 PM

closed
Closed Thread

Tags
mink