Dinosaurs!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in the Wild Want to share something about a wild or endangered animal? Look here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Fertile Myrtle

Dinosaurs!!

The Science Center is putting on this awesome Dinosaur exhibit at one of our malls. We've been twice, Ryland LOVES it. They move and roar and everything. Here are some pics.

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 08:17 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Great pics, Christi! That's great he loves it, some kids would be afraid!

Stephanie

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 08:33 PM
Miss New Booty

Awesome pics, Christi! It looks like Ryland was having so much fun!!!
Oh!! What mall is that?!?!?! It looks like the Oviedo Mall?

~* Jackie *~

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 08:42 PM

Looks like fun!
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 08:54 PM
Tarzan Mama of Two

Great pics Christi!!!!

Too lazy to even think of a siggy
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 09:35 PM Thread Starter
Fertile Myrtle

My child isn't afraid of ANYTHING! It's at the Mall of Millenia. Are you local, Jackie? If so, you must see it! It ends the 26th!

Wife to an amazing man,
mom to three wonderful kids (9, 5.10, 4),
2 dogs, 3 hermit crabs and 2 bettas

|

post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 09:43 PM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Aww that is so cool! I love things like that.

*Brandy*

|
|
|

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 10:22 PM

Very cool! I'm glad Ryland like them.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 10:28 PM
Miss New Booty

Oooo Mall of Millenia!!!! Isn't that mall beautiful? What a neat exhibit! Ya girl, I'm in Oviedo!

~* Jackie *~

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-20-2004, 11:40 PM
Princess in Waiting

If I don't get there soon that Mall will close and I will never have seen it! Maybe we can go there for lunch one day, Kitty.

They have a traveling (slowly - HA HA!) dinosaur exhibit when Erin was small and my Dad had her convinced to call it the Dinah Shore show. You guys think I'm bad, you ought to meet him! I think they still have a permanent dinosaur show in Chattanooga near the aquarium. They are building on to the aquarium; if anyone if going that way check with my. My BIL handles the advertising for them and can get free passes if he has a bit of notice.

What am I doing up? I had been asleep!! Oh yeah - woke up and saw that cool Dooney Burke on QVC and had to have it in that bright greeen of course. I've already sent Bub an email at work about getting it. (Mom gave me $100 the other day so that was over half the cost. Isn't it wonderful how you can figure out things like that when you really want to??)

CRITTERCALL

"If they care, it doesn't matter; if it matters, they don't care."
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-21-2004, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Oh yeah - woke up and saw that cool Dooney Burke on QVC and had to have it in that bright greeen of course.
Ooo. I saw that too. Couldn't figure out how to pull that much money out of my butt, though! Hehe.
That dinosaur exhibit looks really cool. I got to go to Wyoming a couple of years ago and take a paleogeology course. It was so neat to get to help on a dig and see real live footprints.
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 07-25-2004, 08:58 PM

that is an awsome exhibit very cool
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 08-03-2004, 06:13 PM

dinosaur

Yea at the mall in ohio they are having those too. My kids love them too. Plus they have them at the cleveland zoo too, which is even better.