Photos! Disneyland Wildlife caught in a Photo by MzKity! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in the Wild Want to share something about a wild or endangered animal? Look here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 05:22 PM Thread Starter

Talking Disneyland Wildlife caught in a Photo by MzKity!

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not, but I'll start here. In our mad dash through Disneyland, I decided to stop and smell the roses, so to say and discovered this little guy. And, he was "little"!! I used my "micro" setting on my camera to get these shots. I hope you enjoy these as much as I did taking them. I had to control myself, I wanted to take him home with me! LOL. But I knew better. He was absolutely adorable and so perfect. But, he belonged in Disneyland. Without more delay, meet the little snail that brought me so much joy!

Awwe! Isn't he adorable?

Don't you just want to pick him up and hold him?

I'm going to be looking for one now here in town because I think it will make a great addition to one of my terrariums. LOL I'll take his picture with me to my pet store to see if they can get me a few. Hee hee.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Aspires to Stupidity

Aww, it's Gary the snail from Spongebob, what's he doing in DisneyLand?

He's so tiny and cute!
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 06:56 PM Thread Starter

OMG! Nikko, that's just what my son said! I think he was on vacation too! LMAO. Wasn't he adorable. And he was quite nice to take a photo shoot for me. LOL.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-28-2008, 08:12 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

so cute I also took pictures of the different bugs, they had so many types of snails as well lol...its just so cool there, everything is amazing lol

When we were there we saw 2 of the cutest kitties ever on the mark twain island (whatever the new name is lol) and the man there said it was so so so rare to ever get a glimpse of them, my daughter was so excited

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 02:39 AM Thread Starter

Awwe, I never made it out there! Too cute.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-29-2008, 12:05 PM
is a little "special"

Cute!
LOL this just reminds me of my first pet He was a lil snail just like that I found when we where on vacation in CA... We took him home and I named him Slurry (I was, like, 3 years old!). He was my first pet ever, and I think he lived a year or two. We still have vidoes of him crawling up my arm!
Hehe, sorry a little off topic there

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-30-2008, 07:43 PM Thread Starter

Awwe, Jess! No problem. What do you feed these little guys? Because I am totally serious about asking my pet store to find some for me. Hee hee. I loved him. But I knew he needed to stay in Disneyland. I think he was really Sponge Bob's "Gary" the Snail on vacation! LOL. You know, everyone has to be on vacation somewhere! hee hee.

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 06:18 PM
is a little "special"

I always just fed mine romain lettuse... I dont remember if we fed him anything else. Just dont feed it anything salty- he probably wouldnt like that!
If he was Gary, shouldnt he be at the Nickolodian Studios??? Hehe, I think hes a lil misplaced. C:

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 12-31-2008, 07:52 PM
Super Moderator

Cute! I use to keep snails when I was a kid and I use to feed them all diffrent kinds of greens and veggies, sometimes pieces of fruit.

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 06:27 AM
Dinky Gerbilelbow

Aww he is cute! When i was a kid we had 2 giant african snails...they were awesome pets! We fed them cucumber and other veggies and greens and they loved cutlefish!!

*Carla*
I
my animals!
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-01-2009, 11:21 AM Thread Starter

Awwe, I can't wait to find a couple now!

Tags
little snail