Eek! - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in the Wild Want to share something about a wild or endangered animal? Look here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 01:35 AM
laugh often

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravnos
Venomous.

At least widows for the most part are easy to identify, most people wouldn't know a brown recluse if they swatted one with their own shoe. They just look like any ugly little brown spider. I've kind of gotten out of my spider fascination. I still have a few, but over the years I just haven't had an interest in keeping that many. I love trap door spiders.

There's a lot of brown recluse spiders here. I got bit by one when I was a child. And boy are they ulgy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 35 (permalink) Old 06-21-2007, 01:54 AM
Obsessed with Criss Angel

One of my buddies from Nova Scotia informed me he's getting one for a pet soon.
We order our spiders from the same breeder.
I have a long way to go before I work my way up to these guys.
Maybe in 3 or 4 years .

post #33 of 35 (permalink) Old 10-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Arrow eeeeeeeeeeeek!

I was watching a video today and was reminded of this thread.

Here is the video i was watching....be ready to feel the creepy crawlies!
I love music choice...

YouTube - The Black Widow Spider: a closer look

heehee...there was this funny thread from awhile back too dealing with spiders that i also thought about...

http://www.paw-talk.net/forums/f33/i...ugs-41517.html

Lve Never Fails

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 35 (permalink) Old 10-08-2007, 12:48 PM

EEEWWWW .... We just had our outside of our house sprayed for spiders, we have it done 2 - 3 times a year because we live kinda in the desert and black widows are famous for where we are. We went out last night to the new shed we had built just for our Halloween decorations and found that the complete shed is infested with the nasty black widows!!!! Talk about a creepy Halloween shed ~ that thing took on a whole new meaning of it's own! So, now we have to bug bomb it before I can begin pulling out my Halloween decorations! I'm all for squashing them nasty things!

post #35 of 35 (permalink) Old 10-10-2007, 04:20 PM
Dinky Corsetkisser

we have so many black widows around the house...garage and outside...we hired an exterminator, he comes tomorrow...I am all for letting things live, but my house is full of kids all the time as well as my animals...so they all gotta go...lol I don't mess around with poisionous anythings around the house

Carie
Proud mommy to Ashley

Tags
wild animal, wild animals