Video of moose - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Animals in the Wild Want to share something about a wild or endangered animal? Look here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 03:38 AM Thread Starter
Salamander Buffalokisser

Thumbs up Video of moose

Soo a few days ago Kramer jumps into the bedroom window, nothing new then all of a sudden he hisses and takes off like his tail was on fire, I get up and look out the window and there was a moose. I'm used to seeing them but I grabbed my camera and shot a video of him and thought I would share with all of you. enjoy

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 05:14 AM
Will It Ever Change?

cool! i've never seen a moose in real life

"If you can't change your fate, change your attitude." - Amy Tan
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 09:08 AM
Paw-Talk Golden Member

Very cool! Thanks for sharing that.

Maureen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Six new rats
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Playful Pup

Wow-thanks! I saw a moose for the first time last year and I was shocked at how BIG they are- their back were higher than my little Honda Civic. How lucky that you see them all of the time, Are they gentle?

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 03:09 PM Thread Starter
Salamander Buffalokisser

Bosco, no they aren't gentle, in fact they can be down right mean and you never know what moose is going to do what. Plus you never get between a mom and her baby cause she will stomp you. Moose spook very easily.

It is very cool that I get to see them all the time, we really don't see them in the summer so this guy was a treat, we normally see them in the winter spring and fall. for being as big as they are and as brown as they are they blend into snow really well. A couple of times I didn't see a moose while I was at the school bus stop till I heard a snort and turned around to see a moose laying in the snow about 5 feet away from where I was standing. At that point I Just started talking to the moose so it knew I was there and praying that the bus would hurry up and get there

Stephanie
Be who you are and say what you feel
Because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind

check out my blog:

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 05:22 PM
Super Moderator

Cool video! I use to see moose a lot when visiting my grandma in Maine. I never took any videos, but I have lots of pictures. I have one picture of a mom and baby walking down the side of the road.