STILL AT LARGE
Aliases: Furry Frieda, Wheeeking Wendy
Charged with: Grand Theft Carrot and Leading the Great Lettuce Heist of 2005!
If you’ve seen this varmint (or want to meet her band of desperados), mosey on down to the
Guinea Pig Hoedown!
at the Grapevine Convention Center - 1209 S. Main St.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
11:00 am to 3:00 pm
On-Site Well-Piggy Exams and Talk with Dr. Anna Osofsky and
Dr. Ashley Champagne,
Experienced Guinea Pig Veterinarians!
Guinea Pigs and Rabbits Available for Adoption!
Kids’ Corner – Story Telling, Face Painting, Lots of Activities and Prizes!
PLUS - *Raffle for Various themed Gift Baskets
* Growing Safe Herbs/Grasses for your Piggy (Fresh Grown Grass available for purchase)
* Piggy Store Merchandise including the Popular “Got Lettuce?” Items!
* Piggy Nail Trimming Services
* Learn the Best Way to Care for Guinea Pigs
* Favorite Toys, Bedding, Food Healthy Treats and Cage Accessories Available at the Hoedown
* Various activities with prizes
* Well piggy check-ups are free
(a donation is appreciated)
Please join us! All are welcome, whether you own a guinea pig or not, so come for the fun! If you bring a guinea pig, be sure it is in a suitable carrier with food and water. Admission is free. Some activities may request a donation. This event is sponsored by the Texas Rustlers Guinea Pig Rescue, a non-profit 501(C)(3) organization dedicated to improving the lives of abandoned, neglected and abused guinea pigs. For further information, call 817.430.9681 or visit our website at www.TheGuineaPigRescue.com
Raffle prizes are shown on the website and tickets maybe purchased in advance