Northern California Rat Rescue - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Rescues and Shelters Rescue and Shelter Listings

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 09:36 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Northern California Rat Rescue

My name is Fae and I have just opened a non-profit home based rescue. I am located in Gerber California an hour South of Redding and 30 minutes North of Chico. I have eight 6week old rats up for adoption which were accidental births from one of my does (I do not breed rats). We do not accept wild or captured rats and all Donations are non taxe deductable(email me if you wish to make a donation). Each rat get outside play time and we get to know thier persinality so we can match you with the perfect rat. I do not have a website at this time. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

[email protected]
OR
PoBox 123
Proberta ca, 96078

(I don't give out my phone number over public net because i don't wish to get calls at all hours of the day.)

Edit: Please see this post regarding the non-profit status.

My Kids:6
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 5
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-22-2007, 08:25 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

[QUOTE=uMgaziRatRescue]. I have eight 6week old rats up for adoption which were accidental births from one of my does (I do not breed rats).
[QUOTE]

The "accidenal" births I have been informed are not accidental. I put my doe & buck together wanting little pups of my own. After keeping the buck and doe together, Topaz (doe) developed the sniffles. She was taken to the vet and checked to see if she was prego. Topaz did not come back positive as prego. However oh so many days later she gave birth to 12 bundles of joy. I posted them as an accident because I didn't know they were coming. I was informed kindly enough by another rescuer that this can be mis-leading so I have made this correction. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. We have 5 girls and 2 boys still up for adoption.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-11-2007, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

We have 9 new 2 week old males up for adoption. Two berkys and 6 black selfs, they will be ready for new homes June 29th, feel free to visit the site to see updated pictures and videos of the babies.

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Adolescent Pup

Good luck with the rescue!!

~2 gerbils, Cheech and Cookie

~2 degus, Diego and Luna (rescues!)

~1 old rat, Touille (Too-ee - rescue!), 2 babies, Cassius and Columbus

~A naughty old Jack Russell, Jack (rescue doggy)

~A dopey Black and White Shorthair, also Jack!
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-12-2007, 11:45 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Thnx so much!! and ty for the link!!

, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-07-2007, 09:41 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by uMgaziRatRescue View Post
My name is Fae and I have just opened a non-profit home based rescue.

all Donations are non taxe deductable(email me if you wish to make a donation).
Fae, please post your 501(c)3 status information so that it is available to those interested.

Stephanie

post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 12:32 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Ok, the non-profit status is incorrect and donations are not tax deductible, per Fae. Just FYI.

Stephanie