Degu Name Sugesstions? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Degu Discussion Twitching whiskers, curious noses, and all things degu related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 09:24 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Degu Name Sugesstions?

I am getting two baby degus in about a month. I'm planning on getting two females. I need name sugesstions please. I was thinking on "Remi" and "Boo." Are they cute names to you all? Please give me more names. I would really appreciate it! Thank you! ^-^

-----------------
My pets~
Sammy, my special two-year-old golden retriever. He will always add a little more joy to my life!
Bobbio, my little dwarf hamster. When I need cheering up, he's always there!
Winni, my two-year-old guinea pig, who will always be a fat old thing. But I love her just the same.
She's going to a new home in about a month. I will miss you, Winni!
My most missed pets that have gone to Heaven~
Caspian, he went as Caz though. He was my special, special hamster. He passed away at three years old. His funky-fresh-moves will always make me laugh! :')
Tomthumb, he was my first pet. I got him when I was seven years old. He was a present to me for stopping sucking my thumb! That's how he got his name. (And because he was tiny.)
And last but NEVER the least, Muffin, my rabbit. We had a bond that can never be broken. She got sick and died six days after I got her. I miss you, Muffin!
Pets may bite. Sometimes it seems that they never want to let go. You know where they cling to me and NEVER let go? In the heart.

Last edited by Waffel Theif; 06-08-2012 at 09:55 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 06-08-2012, 09:35 AM
Playful Pup

I always say the same thing about pet names. Look through the names in Greek mythology. Really interesting and good names there.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.