Paw Talk - Pet Forums banner

Degu Pictures!

Tags
hind legs
4K views 25 replies 15 participants last post by  vinamp 
#1 ·
Earlier today I took some pictures of the girls when they were out playing :).

Hikaru and Rosie:

Rosie munching on a treat:

Running away from the camera:

Hikaru had managed to fit inside the tube...I was shocked :lol:. This is her backing out:

Hikaru being adorable:

Rosie running over to say hi:

Ichigo posing:

Hikaru (I think) trying to eat the camera:

More to come...

See less See more
#9 ·
Haha, my degus grab the camera too. I can never get any good photos of them.

Cute pics. I like the one of Hikaru squeezed into that tube ;) If it can be done, a degu will figure out how to do it!

#18 ·
degu mad said:
aww... they are absolutly gorgeous!! mine never sit still for the camera, as soon as i press the button they move and i just get a degu shaped blur!!! lovely pics x
Thanks :). Yeah, it's hard to get pictures...I usually just take a ton (I always fill the whole memory card, haha) and then I end up with a few good ones ;).

#20 ·
Keppeh said:
Adorable little degus you have there. :) I enjoy seeing all the unique, happy faces...My boys look absolutely nothing like that at all. All degus look so different...

I've noticed males and females look alot different. In petstores they usually have males (not sure why but it was hard to find females when I wanted to get a third degu) and they look way different.

#22 ·
I like the pictures, especially the ones of Hikaru and Ichigo posing on their hind legs in the first set. My Lemon crawled into a cardboard tube and got stuck once :crylaugh: I had to pick the tube up and he squeezed and pushed his way out while kicking and crying. I took it out of the cage after that.

#24 ·
Wow, i've never heard of a Degu before! They're cute!:D I know what yall mean about the camera, my ferret attacks it every time I try to take a pic, haha.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.