this is my first topic.
ok i got 2 8 week old degus yesterday and one of them is blind with cataracts in both eyes, (i think hes fully blind but might not be) and he is a little nervy the blind one is tony and "healthy" one is mo.
1) Tony is a little nervyer when i touch him as he cant see, will i still be able to tame him?
2) how much do they eat, we heard 2 teaspoons per day per degu (one in the moning and one in the evening
3) Tony was squeeling very loudly and high pitched last night and kept runnung back to mo, is this because he is lonely and wants to find his brother
4)what are the best treats and how much because i have been feeding millet and i heard its high in fat and i have been feeding quite a lot (a whole... stick thing in a day)
5) Tony's top front teeth are whiter than when we got them yesterday and mos are alot oranger. i heard this may be lack of vitamin A and we got some "vit-min" drops sold by pets at home but it says 20 drops per 30ml and its a 320 ml bottle, that cant be right?
6) mo keeps pusing Tony away and fighting him. how can i stop this as tony was drinking water and mo scratched him on the eye, this could be a problem as i heard cataracts can cause infection.
thank you so much in advance for answering