hello, cages - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Degu Discussion Twitching whiskers, curious noses, and all things degu related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 05:07 AM Thread Starter

Talking

hello nice to meet all you.

I am dissapointed to say i have not got any degus but am still learning

I do know one person on here!!!!

Well i am making a scrapbook and have finished putting in all the information i could find but pictures are needed

mainly of cages
I have 2 A3 pages to fill of cage pictures and 2 A3 pages to fill of just pictures of degus

Wondering if you could help me

Thanks in advance, you all seem like nice people on here!!!!!

rachx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-04-2007, 03:38 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

We will have to stop meeting like this I've already given you lots of advice and there are loads of nice people on here with great set ups so hopefully you will get your scrapbook filled up in no time

Kirsty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-05-2007, 11:29 AM Thread Starter

thanks

I love meeting new forums!!!!!

My scrapbook is filling, slowly!!!!

Although one of the pictures went missing as a chinchilla nicked it, but i got it back!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-05-2007, 11:36 AM Thread Starter

i dont actually need any advice but thats all thanks to amethystbelle!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

your the person i rely on for information on degus!!!

BUT pictures, i have seen her cage, and she gave me permission for some of her degu pics

BUT thats not enough to fill my huge scrapbook!!!

Thanks Amethystbelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-05-2007, 02:07 PM
What the shell! :)

Welcome-nice to meet (talk) to you!! So you need pictures of degus or cages..I probly read it wrong but i am confused.

our lil family

The Mr & Mrs

& Maggie-the dogs

& Cleo - the cats

sushi & Fuji - the rats
...and the turtles
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-05-2007, 02:13 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Cages and degu pictures as she is making a degu information book that she can show her parents and refer to when she wants information etc...

Kirsty

post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-05-2007, 02:15 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachx
i dont actually need any advice but thats all thanks to amethystbelle!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!

your the person i rely on for information on degus!!!

BUT pictures, i have seen her cage, and she gave me permission for some of her degu pics

BUT thats not enough to fill my huge scrapbook!!!

Thanks Amethystbelle!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaawwww thanks I'm sure you will make a fantastic degu owner and i'm sure you will enjoy it here on PT

Kirsty

post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-05-2007, 05:39 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

I don't have a picture of my cage but I could probably take one .

I do, however, have hundreds of pictures of my degus . Want them? I can go through them later.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-05-2007, 06:15 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

i didnt make it for a degu, i made it for rats but im sure you could change it for your needshttp://www.paw-talk.net/forums/f16/n...ade-39356.html

[/CENTER]

post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-05-2007, 08:14 PM
What the shell! :)

Ohhh...Here are my 2 degus Paco and Pickles the cage they are in is about 3 ft. tall by 1 1/2 feet wide and has 3 levels to climb on - I also put branches from my yard in there so they think they are climbing in trees The cage probly took me like $35 to make. I'll try to find better pics of the cage all I have on my computer right now are just pics of my degus. Hope you like 'em!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Paco n Pickles.jpg (43.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg Paco.jpg (39.0 KB, 12 views)

our lil family

The Mr & Mrs

& Maggie-the dogs

& Cleo - the cats

sushi & Fuji - the rats
...and the turtles

Last edited by Tiff & Jerry; 02-05-2007 at 08:17 PM.
post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-05-2007, 08:19 PM
Title Thief Victim

Very nice!

Carissasaurus Rex

post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-06-2007, 11:35 AM Thread Starter

thanks so much everyone!!!

Pictures are nice and will go perfect in my scrapbook!!!!

Rachx
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-06-2007, 03:37 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Degu pictures:

I have more...

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

I'm sure I have more . I just need to find them. I can take new ones as well.

~Stephanie

post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old 02-06-2007, 04:15 PM
Title Thief Victim

Aww they are cute!!!!! *hugs em*

Carissasaurus Rex

Tags
rat cage