How do I make cleaning their cage easier? - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Degu Discussion Twitching whiskers, curious noses, and all things degu related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplebunny
I use chinchilla sand too, but in a stainless steel chinchilla bath!
I was going to get one of those but they are pricey so i got a large stainless steel dog bowl to start off with although they used to make a huge mess till i found the chinchilla bathhouse that is, i went into this petshop in devon and saw this bathhouse, its ever so cute and they love it to pieces Basil sleeps on top of it too and won't be parted from it, if i take it out to clean it he sulks

Kirsty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-14-2005, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethystbelle
I was going to get one of those but they are pricey so i got a large stainless steel dog bowl to start off with although they used to make a huge mess till i found the chinchilla bathhouse that is, i went into this petshop in devon and saw this bathhouse, its ever so cute and they love it to pieces Basil sleeps on top of it too and won't be parted from it, if i take it out to clean it he sulks
I havent seen one of those bath houses in any petshops yet!
post #33 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 08:45 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

I'll take a photo of mine for you when i take it out to clean it, keeps all the mess in one place normally although Basil gets absolutely covered in it and covers the whole cage in it when he emerges thats what he's sat in, in my picture

Kirsty

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 05:59 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethystbelle
I'll take a photo of mine for you when i take it out to clean it, keeps all the mess in one place normally although Basil gets absolutely covered in it and covers the whole cage in it when he emerges thats what he's sat in, in my picture
I have piccies already which you sent me.. They look really good!
post #35 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Did i? Aaaagggghhhh old age i must be getting forgetful

Kirsty

post #36 of 36 (permalink) Old 02-15-2005, 06:13 PM

Red face

Hehe! It happens to us all!

Tags
aspen shavings, cage cleaning, cardboard box, cardboard boxes, chin room, dust bath, dust baths, food bowl, food bowls, guinea pig, guinea pig food, litter box, litter tray, nesting material, pig food, rabbit cage, rat cage, tap water