Let me introduce............ - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Degu Discussion Twitching whiskers, curious noses, and all things degu related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-13-2005, 06:51 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Smile Let me introduce............

My two new boys, who are as yet Herbie and no name (as i'm still thinking on a cool name for the other ) they are just over a year old and needed a good home so i stepped in and took them in

This is Herbie

And this is as of yet no name (i'll let you know when i think of one for him )

They both have settled in really well and will post more pics later

Kirsty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-13-2005, 07:49 PM

Red face

Aww Kirsty they are so cute.. I am glad you took them in.. How about Herbie and Sage? Then you will have Basil, Sage, Rupert and Herbie, only a suggestion..
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-13-2005, 08:00 PM

they are cute. i'm glad that they have a happy home now. ^^
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 11:58 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplebunny
Aww Kirsty they are so cute.. I am glad you took them in.. How about Herbie and Sage? Then you will have Basil, Sage, Rupert and Herbie, only a suggestion..
Thankyou I have already thought about Sage but theres already two degus called Basil and Sage on here so i want something totally different and unique. My Boyfriend wanted me to call them Ronnie and Reggie as in the Krays i declined that too, mum wants me to call him Bertie but for some strange reason i really want to call him Tristan, now don't laugh theres a method to my madness I really like the name as its old fashioned and inkeeping with the names i already have and Tristan was my favourite character in All Creatures Great and Small by my favourite author James Herriot. I'm gonna have a good think though before i decide as a big thing a name but ill let you know when i'm definate on one

Kirsty

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmaster
they are cute. i'm glad that they have a happy home now. ^^

Thankyou

Kirsty

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 12:28 PM

what is it about degu that makes them so edible? ive never seen a less than adorable one!!!! ur new additions are just gorgeous! (whoops better not let mine see this they get very jealous)
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 02:59 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethystbelle
Thankyou I have already thought about Sage but theres already two degus called Basil and Sage on here so i want something totally different and unique. My Boyfriend wanted me to call them Ronnie and Reggie as in the Krays i declined that too, mum wants me to call him Bertie but for some strange reason i really want to call him Tristan, now don't laugh theres a method to my madness I really like the name as its old fashioned and inkeeping with the names i already have and Tristan was my favourite character in All Creatures Great and Small by my favourite author James Herriot. I'm gonna have a good think though before i decide as a big thing a name but ill let you know when i'm definate on one
Any name yet? I used to love All creatures great and small!
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplebunny
Any name yet? I used to love All creatures great and small!

No, my mum says calling him Tristan is cruel so the juries still out for now

Kirsty

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-14-2005, 07:17 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Aww! Cute . Congrats on the new babies!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-15-2005, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

aaaaawwwww thankyou

Kirsty

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 08:10 AM

Congrats - they're so beautiful!
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 10:49 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffball
what is it about degu that makes them so edible? ive never seen a less than adorable one!!!! ur new additions are just gorgeous! (whoops better not let mine see this they get very jealous)
I totally agree they are just so cute you could eat them, they melt you with their innocent little brown eyes, i have four and they are all such little characters so never a dull moment

Kirsty

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 10:53 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tardigrade
Congrats - they're so beautiful!
aaaawwwww thankyou

Kirsty

post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 06:10 PM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Wow Kirsty so many thanks for showing us you two new Degus, they are the most handsom of chaps.

great pics

= ^ _ ^ =

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 03-16-2005, 06:14 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toky-Ohki
Wow Kirsty so many thanks for showing us you two new Degus, they are the most handsom of chaps.

great pics

= ^ _ ^ =
Aaaawwww thankyou I just wanted to show them off as i don't think they've had a great life upto date as they've had no toys and been seperated and kept in small cages so thought they deserved some attention. The simplest of things has brought them so much joy, i gave them a hammock and they love it and won't be parted from it now

Kirsty