Let me introduce to you……. - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Degu Discussion Twitching whiskers, curious noses, and all things degu related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 08:37 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Let me introduce to you…….

Four very special little boys. As some of you may know I lost one of my boys, Rupert last week. I actually vowed I wouldn’t get any more as it is so painful when you lose something so special. But on Saturday, I was surprised by four little baby boys. And they won me over straight away as only Degu’s can. They are so full of life and all such little characters and have helped me take my mind of Rupert a little bit and I think he would approve as he was a livewire himself. I have two names so far Ted and Dougal (inspired by Father Ted ) and I’ve got a few more to consider for the other two boys but as soon as I decide I will let you all know

Anyway to the bit I’m sure you will all enjoy I thought I would share a few pictures with you. As of yet I haven’t captured all four together on camera that seems to be the elusive picture but I will get it as soon as they've settled completely in and as soon as I do I will post a picture of them all

Here is 3 of them hiding from the camera, the fourth is in the stick pile

Here is two of them sat in the sunshine.

And a few other random shots i got of them.

Kirsty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 08:55 AM
Suffers from Title Envy

good pics. you must have a pretty good camera.

post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 09:10 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratty_ratkins
good pics. you must have a pretty good camera.
Thankyou I have 3 good cameras but they were taken with a semi SLR type camera a Fuji S9500 which is my new toy

Kirsty

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:03 AM
Poo dont scare me!!!

Great pics!

post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmb9101
Great pics!
Thankyou

Kirsty

post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 03:11 PM
Part of the Pack

Congrats on the babies!! And it's good to hear you're feeling better The babies are very cute and the pics are great!! I look forward to seeing more pics soon!!

~*~ Kandy's Chinnies ~*~

Chilla, our female

Twin boys, Cadbury and Punkin
Casper.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Oh my they are so adorable, but then again I love all degus! Congrats, what can I say? You got more!!!!!!

Steph ~ Owned by 4 bunnies and 5 degus..

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble
attribute of man." Charles Darwin

post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 05:27 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Congratulations!!! They are so cute. I love baby degus.

Because I was born in the South, I'm a Southerner. If I had been born in the North, the West or the Central Plains, I would be just a human being.
Clyde Edgerton
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 05:30 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Awww, so cute!

I can't wait until I get my baby .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:01 PM

How adorable! They seem to like the camera, after the first initial shot.
post #11 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 06:05 PM
Misses Her Smilie Titles

Congratulations! They are super adorable and now have a wonderful home with you!
You take amazing pictures, very very detailed.
post #12 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-14-2005, 11:34 PM
Playful Pup

VERY adorable!

2 Rabbits 2 Degus 2 Leopard Geckos 1 Crested Gecko 2 Green Tree Frogs + Fish
post #13 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 10:09 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandy
Congrats on the babies!! And it's good to hear you're feeling better The babies are very cute and the pics are great!! I look forward to seeing more pics soon!!
Thankyou, yes they have made me feel a lot better as I was missing Rupert and I do think he would have approved of them. They send your Degu’s hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplebunny
Oh my they are so adorable, but then again I love all degus! Congrats, what can I say? You got more!!!!!!
Well they do say you can’t just have one Degu! Its always a case of the mores the merrier Thankyou as well, they send your babies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovesmepets
Congratulations!!! They are so cute. I love baby degus.
Thankyou! Hugs to your degu’s from mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasami
Awww, so cute!

I can't wait until I get my baby .
Thankyou, hugs to you and your girls Can’t wait to see pictures of your baby when you get her

Kirsty

post #14 of 14 (permalink) Old 11-15-2005, 10:11 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena
How adorable! They seem to like the camera, after the first initial shot.
Yeah they did seem a little camera shy but they are definitely getting more nosey and more adventurous and don’t seem to mind the camera at all now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millimi
Congratulations! They are super adorable and now have a wonderful home with you!
You take amazing pictures, very very detailed.
Thankyou so much, they send you a big

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoTink
VERY adorable!
Thankyou, hugs to your Degu’s

Kirsty

Tags
baby degus