Life is just so hard..... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Degu Discussion Twitching whiskers, curious noses, and all things degu related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2006, 11:17 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Wink Life is just so hard.....

Being a Degu and being this cute

And a couple of close up shots

Kirsty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2006, 11:21 AM

omg they are adorable, and now i finally know what a degu is...i kept reading about them and didn't know what they were i thought they were some kind of squirrel or something but they are just the cutest.
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2006, 11:24 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingrl19
omg they are adorable, and now i finally know what a degu is...i kept reading about them and didn't know what they were i thought they were some kind of squirrel or something but they are just the cutest.
Thankyou They are very squirrel like in their behaviour so you was nearly right

Kirsty

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2006, 11:57 AM

They're adorable! I love pictures of bundles of degus!!

Fantastic photography too!!!!!
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2006, 12:29 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammy H
They're adorable! I love pictures of bundles of degus!!

Fantastic photography too!!!!!
Thankyou I love bundles of degu's too i think there is nothing cuter than a pile of sleepy degu's

Kirsty

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2006, 12:50 PM

I love the picture with them all in the hammok. They are so cute. ^^
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2006, 01:34 PM

very cute pics
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2006, 02:09 PM

Aww, the one of them snuggled up in the hammock is adorable. I love watching my degus curl up together to sleep; I think it's so sweet.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-11-2006, 08:45 PM

Aww! I like the last picture the best he looks like a little angel I love piles of degus too! All these cute pics make me wanna go cuddle mine for a while! Very nice pics
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 04:51 AM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Thankyou all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kandy
Aww! I like the last picture the best he looks like a little angel I love piles of degus too! All these cute pics make me wanna go cuddle mine for a while! Very nice pics
They are all little angels when they are fast asleep, its when they wake up they run riot and make a huge mess But i wouldn't swap any of them for the world

Kirsty

post #11 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 06:23 PM

Aww Kirsty the pics are sooo cute.. I love the hammock pic, it reminds me of the one I posted..
post #12 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Aww! So cute! I love the hammock pic, mine are like that too. But it's hard for me to get pictures like that because once they see me they jump up and run over.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #13 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-12-2006, 08:14 PM

Seeing degus all snuggled together makes me wish I was a degu. They just look so peaceful and comfortable
post #14 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplebunny
Aww Kirsty the pics are sooo cute.. I love the hammock pic, it reminds me of the one I posted..
Thankyou, they send you and your lot a big deguey hug

Kirsty

post #15 of 21 (permalink) Old 01-13-2006, 05:50 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasami
Aww! So cute! I love the hammock pic, mine are like that too. But it's hard for me to get pictures like that because once they see me they jump up and run over.
They are the same most of the time, you just have to catch them when they are really really tired after an exhaustive playtime. My other boys see me and come running for treats but when these boys get comfy nothing tends to shift them only the rattle of the treat jar Big hug to you and your girls

Kirsty