My little Denny is not looking well! - Page 3 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Degu Discussion Twitching whiskers, curious noses, and all things degu related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #31 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 06:54 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amethystbelle
aaaaawwwww i'm so sorry Steph You did everything you could have done for her and at the end you was there for her and did what any true animal lover would do let her go. Its hard making that decision but i think we all know as animal lovers when the time is right we know they tell us in their eyes. Denny knew how much you loved her and how much she will be missed and im sure right now she is running free with Charlie over Rainbow Bridge wanting you to remember her as she was! I'm so so sorry and if you need anything i'm here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phawn
Steph im so sorry, i know how hard it is to put an animal to sleep, its almost unbearable. You and Denny both put up such a good fight, and im more than sure that Denny appreciated everything you did for her, including letting her go. You did the right thing.

I couldnt help but cry when i read your post, things like this shouldnt happen to good people who take such good care of thier pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millimi
I am so sorry to hear you had to put Denny to sleep. I had hoped so much it didn't have to come to that. I know how hard you tried to save little Denny and she knows that too. Now she is reunited with Charlie and I'm sure they're scurrying all over the Rainbow Bridge happy to know they were loved as much as could be. Hang in there and if you need anything, I'm here for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffball
oh babe, i am so sad for you. i know how much you loved her. at least the life she had was full of love and cuddles and treats.shes probably looking down at you now twittering away and telling you not to be sad. she loved you and you loved her thats one of the most precious gifts you can ever have. be proud that you gave her the life she deserved.
cuddles and hugs steph
tasha
xx
OMG guys all your comments have made me feel proud that I have you there for me.. Thanks so much xx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-04-2005, 09:23 PM
Adolescent Pup

Sorry I am getting here so late but I'm sorry for your loss, too. And just wanted you to know I agree with everyone in that you gave her a great life and did all you could for her, and in the end made the decision that was best for her and hardest for you because you loved her so much. ((((((((bighugs)))))))))
~Jenn
post #33 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-05-2005, 04:51 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennLin22
Sorry I am getting here so late but I'm sorry for your loss, too. And just wanted you to know I agree with everyone in that you gave her a great life and did all you could for her, and in the end made the decision that was best for her and hardest for you because you loved her so much. ((((((((bighugs)))))))))
~Jenn
Thank you Jenn xx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #34 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 08:18 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Oh dear no Steph

Im sorry for your loss of Denny after her illness Im sure you had some great times together.

( ( HUGS ) )

= ^ _ ^. =

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.

Last edited by Toky-Ohki; 07-11-2005 at 08:22 AM.
post #35 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-11-2005, 07:35 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toky-Ohki
Oh dear no Steph

Im sorry for your loss of Denny after her illness Im sure you had some great times together.

( ( HUGS ) )

= ^ _ ^. =
Thanks Jon.. We had some good times, but she was still quite young.. I just wish I had more time with her...
post #36 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-13-2005, 08:23 AM
Paw Talk's prodicle son .

Im sorry its even harder when they die at a young age, totaly unexpected.

= .^ _ ^ =

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* sings *

He's in the Jailhouse now , he's in the Jailhouse now , well I told him once or twice .

To stop chewing wood and Pooping nice , he's in the jailhouse now.
post #37 of 37 (permalink) Old 07-14-2005, 01:58 AM Thread Starter

I collected Dennys ashes from the vets yesterday.. They are in a beautiful wooden box with her name engraved on it.. Now she is at home with her family...

Tags
animal lover, animal lovers, chew toy, guinea pig, shredded wheat