Whats it mean when your degus pee is white? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Degu Discussion Twitching whiskers, curious noses, and all things degu related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

Whats it mean when your degus pee is white?

problem?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-05-2009, 05:29 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

Do you mean when its dried or when its fresh? My goo's vary in all honesty depending on how much they drink, the less they drink the more concentrated and yellow it is and the more they drink it becomes a lot clearer and dries white.

Kirsty

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Visit Degu Rock - Dedicated to Degu Care & Welfare Worldwide

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 04:15 AM Thread Starter
Newborn Pup

ahhh, ok. i didnt think there is a problem, all my other animals did it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-06-2009, 11:40 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I guess problem solved...
mine dries white as well

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-07-2009, 03:15 AM
Playful Pup

Yes, my degus' pee is all different shades. If I see them doing it, it comes out fairly cloudy and dries white on shelves and things. Strangely enough, my boys pee on all their 'furniture' and on anything I buy them to play with. The girls only pee on the floor and all their stuff is fairly clean. I guess that's men for you!!!!!
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 03-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Paw-Talk Addict

lol
Quote:
I guess thats men for you
good one...
that was too funny

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-22-2012, 03:29 PM
Newborn Pup

Thank goodness, I was just googling this as I panicked!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-22-2012, 04:57 PM
Playful Pup

huh? i JUST asked the same question 9 minutes before and this gets 6 replies and mine is on 0? hahaha lol
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-22-2012, 05:34 PM
Adolescent Pup

Alot of calcium in their diet, like from dandelion leaves, can result in white urine.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-24-2012, 02:16 AM
Newborn Pup

Yeah

And, by the way, I got scared, when I saw my goo´s urine orange some time ago, but it was only because I had started giving them apple tree branches, which can result in giving urine a orange/red color. I googled like crazy, but got a solution pretty quickly, thankfully

Tags
white pee