Greyhounds... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-06-2006, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Greyhounds...

Adopt a greyhound and save a life today!Beautiful and docile, greyhounds make wonderful family pets!

Greyhound Pets of Atlantic Canada rescues and rehomes ex-racing greyhounds...to find out more about how you can help in either of the 4 atlantic provinces, go to http://www.gpac.ca

I am proud to say I have been volunteering with the NL branch of GPAC for almost 5 yrs now!!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 09:55 AM
Adolescent Pup

Hey Lisa How do you get into doing volunteer? Id love to do some. Since we cant have a dog at the moment id love to be able to help in any way i can!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 09:55 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcadiaReptiles
Hey Lisa How do you get into doing volunteer? Id love to do some. Since we cant have a dog at the moment id love to be able to help in any way i can!
Awesome!!

Sadly GPAC isn't as active as they once were here,but the next time there is an event,I will let you know and you can come in with me and get a volunteer application...or I could just get one for you.Whatever you wish.They recently had their 7th annual greyhound picnic this month and it was a success.I am not sure the next event tho.

I have been MORE involved with Beagle Paws lately and they always NEED help and volunteers and foster homes and everything.I have been super busy with them and I know the more help,the better as we are constantly busy and have to do dog walkign shifst 4 times a day and everything...if you are interested in that,I can tell you more and again you can either come to the office with me or I can pick you up an application.

* Lisa *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 10:03 PM
Adolescent Pup

Id be interested, sounds like great fun and a good way to help out

the cockatiel
2 cats(
and
)

the ghost cornsnake

the Blizzard cornsnake

the amel motley cornsnake
Also handfeeding three baby cockatiels and Fiance has his own plethora of animals

Click on names to see photos
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 10:05 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcadiaReptiles
Id be interested, sounds like great fun and a good way to help out
Awesome!I will chat more about it with ya soon!!

* Lisa *

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-28-2006, 10:08 PM
Adolescent Pup

Yup. Now im off to daydream about some baby Oketees me and Al might get

the cockatiel
2 cats(
and
)

the ghost cornsnake

the Blizzard cornsnake

the amel motley cornsnake
Also handfeeding three baby cockatiels and Fiance has his own plethora of animals

Click on names to see photos
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 08-08-2013, 10:59 PM
Newborn Pup

The Greyhound is a very old European breed, a sighthound which has been historically bred for coursing game and latterly racing. Since the rise in large scale ...All about the Greyhound, info, pictures, breeders, rescues, care, temperament, health, puppies and much more.

Tags
beagle paws