Black Bear Hamster (Syrian) - Page 4 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Gerbil & Hamster Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all things gerbil or hamster related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #46 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Newborn Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyraver
I'm going to set up it's cage on Monday A medium "guinea pig/small animal" cage.Now must look on eBay for accesories Do you think hamsters will use an hammock?
Hey just a suggestion:
Well if you have a pet Traders near you or where you live they have used supplies, all you do is wash it and it works great!
I bought a lot of things from there!
They also have new things, and at GREAT prices, again I don't know if you have one, if you do, try going there!
Also I can't wait to see your hammy!

I have one hamster right now
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

His name is Midnight, he is over a year and a half old!
He is doing great, and loves to play!
If you need any help, then just ask!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 48 (permalink) Old 04-08-2007, 02:29 AM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyraver
No hamham for me ... Stephanie (from Pet City) wrote a note apologizing,saying they'll be in next week,no good to me tho,since I live so far away,but I absolutely adore my budgie!!
I know Stephanie from Pet City,she is one of the FEW decent people there.I am sorry you didn't get your hamster yet.Once you come in here,we'll go together.

Petcetera always has black bear hamsters and they only sell one sex at a time.I know the assistant manager there and she makes sure the rats and whatnot have carefresh instead of pine.I actually have good things to say about Petcetera.

As for the dirty one your family went to,I know EXACTLY what store that was.That was Pets Unlimited.The wrost store in town! Literally,they are bad.Not only with cleaning,feeding and overcrowding...but they have also been witnessed hitting,harassing and yelling at the animals.I avoid that store!

There are only a few decent pet stores here and when you come in to visit or live,I will take you around to show you the good/decent places!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #48 of 48 (permalink) Old 02-01-2009, 12:42 PM

I love my black bear hamster so much! I am so obbsessed with them. Although, this could just be another thing that lasts for a few months, all those obbsessions have left me with so many animals. There was the fish, the guinea pigs, the chickens, the bunnies, and now the hamsters. I was also obbsesed with elmo, but that was really weird......

Tags
animal lover, animal lovers, bear hamster, black bear, black bear hamster, black bear hamsters, guinea pig, pet store, pet stores, pet supplies, pet trade, rat cage, syrian hamster, teddy bear