Help!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Gerbil & Hamster Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all things gerbil or hamster related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2011, 02:07 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Exclamation Help!!!

My dwarf hamster was just on the side of her cage, and i noticed some black dots all over her stomach. im not sure if its her natural fur or if its her skin, or if its something else. but shes been chewing on her bars and now the black blotches on her stomach.. is she sick? does anyone have any advice on what it is, or what i should do?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
i love my babies
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My dwarf
Minnie

My teddy/black bear
Pickles

My German Shepherd Dog, Reba

My Palomino horse, Buiscet

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2011, 04:15 PM
she-mayor of Whoville

Hello. Can you take a picture and upload it so we can see? Is it possible that the black dots are what she chewed off? Say, black paint that was once on the bar?

In any case, pictures are most helpful. Also, tell us a little about her age, diet, bedding and cage.

Don't forget my youtube channel: fuzzypixie16
And add me on photobucket: tinypixiexoxo

"A person's a person, no matter how small" - Horton hears a Who

Boo the

Izzie the
Panda Bear the dwarf
Smee the dwarf
Sadi the syrian

R.I.P. Jigglypuff the dwarf
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2011, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

i looked at it closer and found out that it was just her fur color, so its all okay! thank you though for wanting to help in case it was something bad!

i love my babies

My dwarf
Minnie

My teddy/black bear
Pickles

My German Shepherd Dog, Reba

My Palomino horse, Buiscet

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-14-2011, 08:18 PM
she-mayor of Whoville

No worries! Glad she's well!

Don't forget my youtube channel: fuzzypixie16
And add me on photobucket: tinypixiexoxo

"A person's a person, no matter how small" - Horton hears a Who

Boo the

Izzie the
Panda Bear the dwarf
Smee the dwarf
Sadi the syrian

R.I.P. Jigglypuff the dwarf

Tags
black spots, dwarf hamster