Its official..Im the worst mom in the world! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Gerbil & Hamster Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all things gerbil or hamster related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-28-2007, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
The Title Fairy Was Here

They do look like different breeds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Come see more of my fur babies at
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-28-2007, 07:08 PM

and if they are 2 different breeds is it dangerous for the babies? cause my hamsters get along, but im scared for the babies, if they are going to have genetic problems ..
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 01:41 AM

Unhappy Its official..Im the worst mom in the world!

Hi everyone, first of all I want to say sorry cause lately Ive been posting like crazy cause my hamster is pregnant. So yesterday I left a post asking how safe it was to keep dwarves living together, but then someone replied What kind of dwarves are they?? and I was like, TYPE? I didnt know there were different types of dwarves, so I googled russian and sirians, and to me both breeds look the same.. so Im posting some pics so you will tell me what kind they are, and let´s hope both are the same kind. I think they are cause they get along really well! Thank you soooo much for all your help!
VALERIA

P.S. The red eyed and in the wheel is the male (LUCAS) and the female (LUCIANA) wont sleep in the inside of the house,she likes the roof.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 02:50 AM

They both look like campbell's russians to me
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-29-2007, 03:56 AM
is a little "special"

The bottom pic (lucas i think) looks like Campells Dwarf Russian, and the one in your sig (luciana?) looks like a Russian Winter White.
Check out this link:
Dwarf Hamsters Russian Siberian Chinese Winter White Hamster
They are adorable!

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."

Tags
dwarf hamster, dwarf hamsters