Maybe a rescued hammie because of stupidity... - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Gerbil & Hamster Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all things gerbil or hamster related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 06:19 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Maybe a rescued hammie because of stupidity...

I might be ending up with a rescued hamster or two soon due to someone being real stupid.

Okay, my sister's ex friend recently contacted her and said she has 40 hamsters.Well she bought a hamster from the pet store and it was pregnant.She never seperated them and then all of the females got pregnant.Now she has 40.She told my sister that she didn't know you had to seperate male and female hamsters...that is the most stupid thing I heard in awhile It is common sense to seperate male and female animals.I am ticked off beyond.

Anyway I dunno where all of these hamsters are now, but me and my sister are taking a visit up there to look at them and hopefully they are not in too much of a bad condition.They are mostly all inbred for one thing.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 08:30 PM

That is sooooo stupid!!! Grrrr!! I hope that they are alright, and that there are no more pregnant females (which I highly doubt). Good luck with that and let us know what happens.
post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 08:52 PM

Seriously, I don't know how some people survive in this world. That's just common sense.

I hope the hammies are okay and that this situation can gave a happy ending. Hopefully she learned her lesson.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 09:51 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

I hope they are okay too...I am going to look at them tommorow as far as I know...I will keep you guys updated...

* Lisa *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Some people are so ignorant...

I hope they're ok .

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 01:33 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorkyChantelle
Seriously, I don't know how some people survive in this world. That's just common sense.

I hope the hammies are okay and that this situation can gave a happy ending. Hopefully she learned her lesson.
I doubt it!!!!

If she was so "STUPID" and cound'nt fogure it out after the 2nd Litter after the 1st initial one.

Then She's WELL "BEYOND" HOPE!!!!

As far as I'm Concerned my only Cocern is the welfare of the Hammies.

I to Hope they are all O.K.

But those kinda People outta be Drug out in the Middle of the Street and SHOT....

I can't stand Iggnorance or Stupidity like that.
Where is People's Common sence?

I any EVENT Please Keep us Posted....
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-10-2006, 02:22 PM

There are a lot of people out there that are beyond stupid... I see them at work every day... it's like "lady, your dog needs hospitalization and intensive care, and you need a brain transplant... so both stay tonight!" LOL
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 07:56 AM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

OMGess!! It is BEYOND STUPIDITY!! She has NO common Sense!! I will take 1-2 Ham Hams if needed!! Just let me know Lis!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

I dunno whats going on with this situation anymore...we never went to see them, but last I heard all of the 40 she has now are not seperated, which means soon she will have 100hamsters... I have no clue whats going on with them!

* Lisa *

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 03:42 PM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

OMGess!! That is even more STUPID!! GOD, soon there will be no room and too many Hamsters and they will turn on one another, if that has not happened yet!

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 09:47 PM

I cannot be stupidity as anyone that dumb would need to be institutionalized.

It may be a form of animal cruelty and I WOULD DEFINIETLY ask the SPCA about that on the telephone.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 10:05 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zouave
I cannot be stupidity as anyone that dumb would need to be institutionalized.

It may be a form of animal cruelty and I WOULD DEFINIETLY ask the SPCA about that on the telephone.
AMEN and AMEN.

I'm sure the LINE has been crossed by now.
Pertaining to: Lack of Care, Proper Housing, Unsanitary Conditions, etc, etc...

Those kinda People need to be Strung Up!!!!

If she's SO "STUPID" not to have the Common Since about seperating Boy and Girl Hamsters, And don't no more Care for them then She obviously DOES'NT. Imagine how Bad off any Kids She has will be.

God Help Us.

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 07:01 PM

That person was really stupid about that. Of course your supposed to separate male / female, that goes with any animal! She must not have a clue about hamsters. If someone has too many baby hamsters they could give them to a pet shop when there old enough, and the pet shop might take care of them and sell them to other owners.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-19-2006, 07:38 PM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

Is there a rescue around there? Maybe you can post on petfinder.com or find someone else. With that many hamsters, they will most likely need fostering or something...that is a lot of hamsters. There is no way that just a single person without common sense and the proper means can take care of that many hamsters. I wish I lived closer. I would take 1 if it would help.

*Missy*
post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-20-2006, 05:43 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkie1205
Is there a rescue around there? Maybe you can post on petfinder.com or find someone else. With that many hamsters, they will most likely need fostering or something...that is a lot of hamsters. There is no way that just a single person without common sense and the proper means can take care of that many hamsters. I wish I lived closer. I would take 1 if it would help.
Sadly there is no rodent rescue here in Newfoundland.I want to start one because there are many unwanted rodents and the SPCA and Humane Society never takes them in...I have no idea why!I need to get up to misses house, so I can see what the situation looks like...

* Lisa *

Tags
animal cruelty, humane society, pet shop, pet store