To much wheel use? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Gerbil & Hamster Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all things gerbil or hamster related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 10-12-2011, 06:46 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

To much wheel use?

Hi,
So I found a hamster from a reliable source and i got to actually pick her up in store and make sure she is what i wanted.
I brought her home and have been watching her like a hawk since about 6pm last night. till i went to bed around 10 and then all morning since about 7. Its 745 now if you are wondering... every time i go over there she is always on her wheel and her water bottle has barley been touched. Should i be worried that she is over using her wheel and not drinking enough? or is this an ok thing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pet's name: Candy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pet's name: Lilly Bud
Pet's name:
Baby
Pet's name: Pinkie
Pet's name: Lilly Pad

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
hamster, overuse?, wheel