Photos! My Dream Cage :D - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Gerbil & Hamster Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all things gerbil or hamster related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-30-2011, 11:24 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

My Dream Cage :D

SO after considering it for a very long time I FINALLY made Kodi my dream cage Dont know if we will have room in my new apartment but he can enjoy for now lol

BTW Kodi is in the bottom next to the little blue house.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-31-2011, 06:29 AM
Adolescent Pup

very nice!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pet's name: Candy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pet's name: Lilly Bud
Pet's name:
Baby
Pet's name: Pinkie
Pet's name: Lilly Pad

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-31-2011, 08:25 AM
she-mayor of Whoville

Where's Koda then?

Don't forget my youtube channel: fuzzypixie16
And add me on photobucket: tinypixiexoxo

"A person's a person, no matter how small" - Horton hears a Who

Boo the

Izzie the
Panda Bear the dwarf
Smee the dwarf
Sadi the syrian

R.I.P. Jigglypuff the dwarf
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-31-2011, 01:16 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

Koda has a very nice 400 sq inch bin cage

Heres Kodi showing off his cage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4q4cq5Y7Dc

Last edited by Elliriyanna; 10-31-2011 at 01:57 PM.
post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-31-2011, 02:42 PM
is a little "special"

Wow, does he ever get lost? LOL! That's an awesome cage!
How big is the aquarium?

"For the animal shall not be measured by man. In a world older than ours they move finished and complete, gifted with extensions of the senses we have lost or never attained, living by voices we shall never hear.They are not brethen, they are not underlings; they are other nations caught with ourselves in the net of life and time, fellow prisoners of the splendor and travail of the earth."
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-31-2011, 03:08 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

Its a 40 long Guess I forgot to put that lol. Its over 1000 sq inches for him. He never gets lost he is very good about finding his way. And thanks He seems to LOVE it
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 10-31-2011, 04:50 PM
she-mayor of Whoville

That is so awesome Elli!!!

Don't forget my youtube channel: fuzzypixie16
And add me on photobucket: tinypixiexoxo

"A person's a person, no matter how small" - Horton hears a Who

Boo the

Izzie the
Panda Bear the dwarf
Smee the dwarf
Sadi the syrian

R.I.P. Jigglypuff the dwarf
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-01-2011, 12:38 AM
Playful Pup

haha my hamsters would Love to have a cage like that. i have everything for it, but don't have the space
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-01-2011, 12:44 AM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

I'm not sure how long we will have the space either lol but Kodi loves it so much He is my prince
post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 08:03 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Very cool cage!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

Thanks I will post new pics next week when I get the bedding for him. I have some rearranging to do too.
post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

Does he like to climb a lot? Maybe he could have some branches in the aquarium part . My spiny mice LOVED their branches.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-02-2011, 08:12 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

kodi is almost a year old and a hamster so climbing toys arent advised he is losing some agility hence the need for a ramp. Hamsters more like to Burrow So I am giving him like 6 inches of bedding.
post #14 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-08-2011, 02:50 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

Bedding and tubes got here today I will post the others hams cages later but here is Kodi's cage I have a video uploading too

post #15 of 15 (permalink) Old 11-08-2011, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper