my gerbils and hamsters - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Gerbil & Hamster Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all things gerbil or hamster related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Smile

I own 3 gerbils and 4 dwarf hammies!
Gerbils!
Cujo is a nutmeg
Archie is a DEH
Cheddar, I'm not sure what he is. Off white with a pure white dot on his head!
Dwarf Hammies!
Dominic is blue and white
Tinkerbell is orange
Jasmine is tan
Nala is greyish brown
I got all of them from a pet store. They were all in cages that read free with purchase of cage. Except archie, I got archie to keep cujo company but other then him the other where from those cages.

20 Rats
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

3 Gerbils
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1 Hamster

21 Fish

1 Rabbit

2 African Dwarf Frogs

5 Cats

Me, My hubby and My Zoo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 02:45 PM

Hey!
I recognize those gerbies
Welcome to the board!
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2005, 07:05 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

yup I'm on petshub too, I recognize your name hehe. Oh I wanted to ask you or anyone something. I need to change my signature and i dunno how lol. Could you please help me lol.

20 Rats

3 Gerbils

1 Hamster

21 Fish

1 Rabbit

2 African Dwarf Frogs

5 Cats

Me, My hubby and My Zoo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-31-2005, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratprincess777
yup I'm on petshub too, I recognize your name hehe. Oh I wanted to ask you or anyone something. I need to change my signature and i dunno how lol. Could you please help me lol.
Go to the index page of the forums,
Click User CP (Second bar down, beside Forums)
On the left had side it will have a list
click edit signature
and then do what you have to do and save it
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 01:27 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

thank you so much....i feel so stupid for asking that lol but thanks!

20 Rats

3 Gerbils

1 Hamster

21 Fish

1 Rabbit

2 African Dwarf Frogs

5 Cats

Me, My hubby and My Zoo

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 04:41 PM

No worries, there are SO many buttons and options it's hard to see what is what
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 07:30 PM

whats the index page? the home page or something else?
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2006, 07:49 PM

to the forum!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-07-2006, 04:27 PM

Your gerbils and dwarf hamsters sound so cute. What a deal, free w/the cage!! Nice meeting you.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-09-2006, 09:06 AM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

thanks! I felt so bad for them at the pet store. I think what happened was people just brought them in and didnt want them anymore. I really dunno why cuz they all lick me, they are the sweetest gerbils and hammies I have ever seen! And nice meeting you too

20 Rats

3 Gerbils

1 Hamster

21 Fish

1 Rabbit

2 African Dwarf Frogs

5 Cats

Me, My hubby and My Zoo

Tags
dwarf hammies, dwarf hamster, dwarf hamsters, pet store