My Hamsters - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Gerbil & Hamster Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all things gerbil or hamster related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 07:40 PM Thread Starter

My Hamsters

Hey all! I'd like you to meet my hamsters. Mostly, I have Campbell's dwarves, but I also have 2 syrian hamsters. I've had hamsters pretty much all my life, and am going to start a hamstery in the future. My focus will likely be lilac, blue, and argente Campbells. One day I would like to breed Winter Whites, but that invloves importing from several breeders in Europe, something I don't quite have the funds for yet. Ok, on with the hammies!

Here is Leilani, my BEW Syrian female. She was bought from Superpetz, and incidentally had wet-tail. With fast action she was brought back to perfect health. She is my little climber, and my little princess.

Here is my other Syrian, Gordon. He is a lh golden and was bought from a different petstore. I am very satisfied with that place, as Gordon is lovely, in GREAT health, and was super tame from day 1. He's been here around 3 weeks now.

Ok, on to my little guys.

This is Mokey, my platinum normal male Campbell's. He's a stunning boy, but skittish.

Pheobe, a REW Campbell's female. She is from a breeder, though not a good one as they couldn't tell me ANY of her family history. *bah* She is super sweet, though, so I couldn't leave her there.

Maslow, an argente Campbell's male. He is from Petsmart, and thus a bit nippy, but he's a good boy at heart.

Norm, a normal Campbell's male. He is also from a breeder and likely sibling to Mokey. Again, not the greatest of all breeders. :/

Aisha and Pearl, two normal Campbell's females. Aisha is Pearl's auntie; Pearl's mother, Viviann, is deceased.
Pearl:

Aisha
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 08:17 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Great pics, thanks for sharing!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Rhonda
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 08:19 PM Thread Starter

Annnytime!!

Here are the last of my boys, Morhpheous and Nasty. They are both normal Campbell's, brothers.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 08:28 PM

They are all so adorable! I especially like Mokey. Ryan is a fan of Norm. Hugs to them all from us.
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 09:09 PM Thread Starter

Thanks! Everyone loves Mokey. I have to say Aisha and Pheobe are my fav Campbells, and I can't decide between my two syrians, LOL.
post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 09:13 PM

Too cute!!!!!!!! Gordon is mine. 8P
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 09:22 PM Thread Starter

Only if you give me your new 'nese!

post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 09:28 PM

Oh, they're all so beautiful, I have to say, Mokey is my favorite though.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

They're all adorable!!

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-19-2006, 10:19 PM Thread Starter

Thanks, you two. They're really my pride and joy, these little furry creatures.
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 03:46 AM

My Mokey!
Mokey Mokey Mokey Mokey Mokey ..... hehehe Can we guess who's my favorite?
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 08:12 AM Thread Starter

Umm... Norm? LOL

We should have baby Mokey's soon, so you can have more BEW eye candy.
post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 09:07 AM
Aspires to Change Oil

look at the cute little fluff balls! Too adorable Id' just love to be in a room with 'em all run around looking all cute like they are now.

, [username] .
are you new member? have questions?

Feel free to PM or IM me.
Contacts are my profile.
post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 09:28 AM

Thanks for sharing! Leilani reminds me of my beloved old Happy, who went to the rainbow bridge many, many moons ago when I was but a young pup.

They are SSOOO cute!
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-20-2006, 02:38 PM

I'm a sucker for BEW rodents.
I live both your BEW hammies.

My dwarf fosters have been adopted, so I have only 1 hammy here, Miaka... she now has long butt fuzz, but she didn't when I first got her.

Tags
syrian hamster, syrian hamsters