Photos! My set up - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Gerbil & Hamster Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all things gerbil or hamster related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2011, 08:58 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

My set up

I figured I would just start one topic for my ever changing set up

their current set up ( the pics are a little old but it still looks the same)

Kodi

Sadi ( excuse the mess)

The whole set up

Proud Mommy to-
Cat: Emma
Rats: Apollo, Yuki, Ember, Mei
Hamsters: Kodi, Bear, Koda, Abbi

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2011, 10:26 PM
she-mayor of Whoville

awesome! 3 crittertrails! Are they for Kodi?

I have 2 crittertrails and tunnels..Jigglypuff is in one and I might just connect it to the other... too bad the other one is princess pink.

Don't forget my youtube channel: fuzzypixie16
And add me on photobucket: tinypixiexoxo

"A person's a person, no matter how small" - Horton hears a Who

Boo the

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Izzie the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Panda Bear the dwarf
Smee the dwarf
Sadi the syrian

R.I.P. Jigglypuff the dwarf
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-06-2011, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

yeah the CT's are for Kodi Sadi is a syrian lol I couldnt imagine her fat butt in them. kodi is in the pics of the ct's lol.

Also hamsters need 360 sq inches floor space even 2 crittertrails is small at only 320 sq inches but its better than only one

Proud Mommy to-

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 02:04 PM
Playful Pup

I really need to get a Wodent wheel for my new girl, where did you find yours?

post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 02:10 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

I think it was petdiscounters my 3 wheels cost me almost $40 but its worth it they LOVE them and are safe. Kodi has 2 wheels and only uses his wodent wheel. They send you random colors but I doubt that matters. Only down side is they are a pain to clean. Also if your girl is big I'd go ahead and order the 11 inch

Proud Mommy to-

post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 06-09-2011, 02:36 PM
Playful Pup

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliriyanna View Post
I think it was petdiscounters my 3 wheels cost me almost $40 but its worth it they LOVE them and are safe. Kodi has 2 wheels and only uses his wodent wheel. They send you random colors but I doubt that matters. Only down side is they are a pain to clean. Also if your girl is big I'd go ahead and order the 11 inch
Yeah, my new girl is a Dark Eared White and she came from a reputable breeder, so she is HUGE! And when I say Huge I mean Like a smallish rat >_< Her genes are insane - I definitely need a large wheel - that's why I'm looking at the Wodent Wheel. The 12 inch Silent Spinner is too big for her I think - then again I haven't even considered it to be honest.