Photos! Nami and Nina - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Gerbil & Hamster Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all things gerbil or hamster related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 04:12 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

Nami and Nina

I did something I am not proud of yesterday I went to this persons house to try to sex and separate her males and females for her she has at least 6 RC in each little CT She sexed them but did not separate them and would not listen ... After seeing the conditions and the smell of the house ( It was truly horrible) I could not help but bring them home. Luckily I had a spare bin thats big enough and enough supplies.

I will be staying off CL as I know I have the urge to " help them all" And I just cant ...

Right now all my pets have proper diets care attention ... everything but if I keep taking in new pets I cant give them all they need and thats not fair to me and ESPECIALLY not fair to them ....

I REALLY was not planning in this I am more than happy with who I already had

Sorry for the rant ... Anyway my two 8 week old girls ...

Also both of their little teats are sticking out so they both may be pregnant Poor little girls God I hope they arent for their own health

Nami is the Blue , Nina is the Argente

Nami Follows Nina wherever she goes

I think I want HER wheel

Nami is more shy this is the best i could get

My girls are silly
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNhZpQOuV5c[/media]

Proud Mommy to-
Cat: Emma
Rats: Apollo, Yuki, Ember, Mei
Hamsters: Kodi, Bear, Koda, Abbi

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 08:45 PM
she-mayor of Whoville

<3 <3 looks like they finally, but briefly, figured out there are 2 wheels HAHAHAAHAH oh so jealous srsly

Don't forget my youtube channel: fuzzypixie16
And add me on photobucket: tinypixiexoxo

"A person's a person, no matter how small" - Horton hears a Who

Boo the

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Izzie the
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Panda Bear the dwarf
Smee the dwarf
Sadi the syrian

R.I.P. Jigglypuff the dwarf
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 08:55 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

i've gone downstairs and seem them both running in the different wheels lol it was just being sisters " I want what she has"

I am seriously jealous of Smee LOL

Proud Mommy to-

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 09:11 PM
she-mayor of Whoville

Lol really? he's not very social, as of yet.

But, he's not preggo >.<

Boo the

Izzie the
Panda Bear the dwarf
Smee the dwarf
Sadi the syrian

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 09:14 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

But you can teach a ham to be social .. you cant teach them to have snow white fur lol ...

and we aren't sure they are pregnant ... we should know very soon though

Proud Mommy to-

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 09:20 PM
she-mayor of Whoville

True, time will tell for the girls. Any noticable behavior differences between the 2? For being adopted and rescued, they sure look healthy and pretty!

And yes- I've never had a white one before! Although he has a grey dorsal stripe, and the *slightest* coloring on his head.

His eyes are pure black tho, with kinda a blue color around them, or maybe I'm just imagining that but he is such a sweetie!

Boo the

Izzie the
Panda Bear the dwarf
Smee the dwarf
Sadi the syrian

post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-10-2011, 09:31 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

Nami LOVES to burrow and is more shy ... Not sure who is dominate they both push each other around but Nami follows Nina and not the other way around so I assume Nina is Dominate

the dorsal strips are So cute though and I understand what you mean about the slight blue of the eyes it could have that effect with his white coat

Dwarfs it tends to be harder to tell how well cared for they were Even super thin they dont look it Plus possibly being pregnant and having a horrible diet doesnt help

EDIT ... OH blue around them ... its like the whites of our eyes you'll see them in apollo's pic in my sig too

Proud Mommy to-

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-11-2011, 08:05 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

More Nami and Nina pictures Nina is MUCH easier to get pictures of

LOVE the reflection in this one

Nina had an Itch

The nest Nina Made

Proud Mommy to-

post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-12-2011, 12:49 AM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

The girls like Nomming baby food

LOVE this one

Proud Mommy to-

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 12:41 PM
Playful Pup

Gorgeous girls I love their colouring too, especially Nina! My Russian is also a huge fan of baby food, she eats it off the spoon just like that.
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 09-14-2011, 01:53 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

I can't seem to tame Nami ... she just constantly runs from me and when I do pet her she bites ... so far the only thing to get her near me is treats

Also I posted these on HH but pics of the girls cages

We are in the middle of moving everyone to my bf's house so the organization is So So but here are the pics of the current set up ( the blck bin has a lid it just wasnt on at the time. I will update when its completely done

Nina's bin ... Nina is in the top right corner

Nami's bin ( top left corner)

Right half of shelving

Left half of shelving

AND last but not least Nina's nest (see her bloody ear? )

Proud Mommy to-