Turtles And Hamster Care - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Gerbil & Hamster Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all things gerbil or hamster related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-05-2009, 10:08 PM Thread Starter

Angry Turtles And Hamster Care

WARNING TURTLES ALL HAVE SALMONELA DO NOT PURCHASE THEM

F A K E ! ! ! !
FIRST OF ALL THA REASON FOR THE THREE INCH RULE FOR TURTLES IS THAT WAY BACK IN TIME TENAGERS HAD CONTESTS FOR WHO COULD PUT THE MOST TURTLES IN THERE MOUTHES AND THAT OF COURSE WAS STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

SECOUND OF ALL YOU CAN GET SALMONELA MORE FROM PICKING UP DIRT!! THAN FROM TURTLES

THIRD OF ALL USUALLY TURTLES GET SALMONELA CAUSE THER OWNERS WOULD MISS TREAT THEM IDIOT HUMAINS BLAIMED REPTILIANS AMPHIBIANS ALL PETS THAT CACHED SALMONELA CAUSE FROM THERE MISTAKES ITS ****

HAMSTERS

URINE PROBLEMS WELL U CAN TRAIN THEM TO PEE IN A LITLE POTTY SERCH IT UP ON GOOGLE I CANT REALLY EXPLIAN IT

Last edited by crazywild12; 07-05-2009 at 10:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

WOW someone understands

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-05-2009, 11:27 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

I get SICK AND TIRED of being ridiculed for having hamsters in the house with my 8 yr old! We love our hammies. Everyone is always saying "she'll get saminella and die". BULL!! People need to know what they're talking about before shooting off their mouth!! My hamsters are cleaner than a lot of people I've seen!!! And I'd rather live in my hams cages than in some of the "homes" I've seen!! Thank you for saying this!!!

Mandy

Happily owned by:
Baby--female calico kitty
Dale-- male black lab
Coco--male hamster
Rascal--male hamster
Mr. Squeakers--male guinea pig
Phineas--male guinea pig

RIP Patches. You were the sweetest hamster I've ever known. There will never be another like you.

RIP sweet little Bugsy. We didn't know you long, but we loved more than you could have known. Sleep sweet little one.

RIP little Sammy. Thanks for 2 and a half wonderful years! You had a long happy life and we miss you more than you know. Play hard, sweetie...

Last edited by LuvPets; 07-05-2009 at 11:31 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-06-2009, 02:27 AM
I'm not weird, I'm gifted

Oh my gosh :S

Some people are just plain ignorant.

Touching wild rodents and cat feces while pregnant can be a problem - maybe this is one of the reasons for people "making up" these stupid things?
They want to protect others, but in the try, everything just spinns out of control.

/Pia

I apologized if my english is not correct
Owned by chinchillas since 1997
Breeding since 2005

<-- Check out my blog for Chinfo

Tags
turtles and salmonela