Will you Sign? - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Gerbil & Hamster Discussion Twitching whiskers, tiny paws, and all things gerbil or hamster related.

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-23-2012, 04:14 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

Exclamation Will you Sign?

I and several of my friends who own hamsters decided to make a petition to show super pet just how much support the idea of an 8.5 inch silent spinner for syrian hamsters has. Please sign if you think they should make this product for the safety of our pets. If you could also share this with your friends it would be great just PLEASE do not share it with super pet it will be sent to them when we have enough signatures.

Mods if this breaks any rules I am sorry

And THANK YOU in advance for those who sign It means a lot

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/silentspinner/

Proud Mommy to-
Cat: Emma
Rats: Apollo, Yuki, Ember, Mei
Hamsters: Kodi, Bear, Koda, Abbi

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 04:02 PM
Adolescent Pup

Signed it from the UK. Have a Syrian myself so something like that, if any company makes anything like it over here, would be great.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-26-2012, 04:08 PM Thread Starter
Zoo Keeper

Thank you We want to show Super pet just how high the demand for this product is

Proud Mommy to-
Cat: Emma
Rats: Apollo, Yuki, Ember, Mei
Hamsters: Kodi, Bear, Koda, Abbi

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-10-2012, 02:32 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

Signed! I have 6 Syrians and they are in desperate need of Silent Spinner wheels. I can't sleep at night, it's so loud with their current wheels!

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mom to:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur