Best Toy In The World!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 08:19 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

Best Toy In The World!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just got a new cat toy that even my dog LOVES!!! its called ba da beam rotating laser cat toy. its GREAT. its got a laser in it and works by itself it comes with batteries. i found it in petsmart today and brought it home for my cats when i turned it on my dog went crazy he chased it and wagged his tail he was so cute. after i put him to bed my cats went crazy for it. i'm so glad i got it for them they all love it if you guys see it in a store i stronly suggest it

why breed or buy when shelter animals die

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

home to:
1 dog a pit bull named Troy and a border collie/golden retrever/boxer mix named Amber

and 7 cats (Butterfly, Furchol, Carmel, Nova, Hope, Shaddy& Christian)

3 rats Flora, Fauna, & Merryweather
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 08:29 PM
Title Thief Victim

Whats it look like ? what color?

Carissasaurus Rex

post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

its in a pink package and the toy is shapped like an egg with a handle the toy has a laser thats on the inside of the toy is great!!!!!

home to:
1 dog a pit bull named Troy and a border collie/golden retrever/boxer mix named Amber

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 08:37 PM
Title Thief Victim

Hmm, Ill have to look into that! Thanks

Carissasaurus Rex

post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 08:42 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

np i hope you can find it its great i thought one of my cats would like it turns out all 5 do and so does the dog

home to:

post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 08:45 PM
Title Thief Victim

lol you have a pit im assuming lol...My pit would go Bonkers over it i bet

Carissasaurus Rex

post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 08:48 PM Thread Starter
Movin' Up in the Pack

yup i have a pit and this toy acully tired him out lol i would love to see pics of your pittie

home to:

post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-26-2006, 11:48 PM
Obsessed with Criss Angel

Talking

laser light...
perfect.Great for cats,dogs,& even ravers.

*Follows the light around the room*

Uh...I mean i'll definately be on the look out for that toy

post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-27-2006, 10:47 PM
Mel
Cardboard Chef

This sounds GREAT. I haven't seen it at my local petsmart - do you know what brand it is? If its available online? It would be GREAT for my cat and probably for my dog as well (I'll have to get two - they can't share. >.<)
post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 11:11 AM
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyraver
laser light...
perfect.Great for cats,dogs,& even ravers.

*Follows the light around the room*

Uh...I mean i'll definately be on the look out for that toy
Oh my Melissa...

I have used laser lights for cats,dogs,fish,turtle and even my geckos!The fish,turt and geckos all thought the red dot was food tho!!

That toy sounds greyt!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #11 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 01:11 PM
Formerly Known as mya_papaya

the clicking sound my kitty makes when he sees the laser thingy is so cute he reminds me of a little bat

i love my lil baby sebastien!!!!! almost 11 months old. baby on the way.......... due april 18 2010..... its a boy!
post #12 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 02:10 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Rat
I have used laser lights for cats,dogs,fish,turtle and even my geckos!The fish,turt and geckos all thought the red dot was food tho!!
is the laser bad for their eyes? I've heard that kids have damaged their eyes looking into little lasers. Is this true or an urban legend?
post #13 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 04:26 PM
I Have Foot-In-Mouth Syndrome

I don't know if that's true, but it certainly hurts when someone shines them in your eyes, so I'd try not to do that with the pets.

I got a valentine!

3 cats, Yazi, Bit, and Thunder
8 rats, Bob, Cocoa, Zara, Kennit, Aviendha, Skewer, Bean, and Raleigh
3 mice, Briella, Sophie, and Jackson
post #14 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 04:32 PM
Super Soaker Snot Ball Shooter

Mirra loved chasing lasers and flashlight beams but she became obsessed with lights and shadows, so no more for her. Just watch and make sure your dog doesn't become obsessed with it.

Rhonda

post #15 of 43 (permalink) Old 10-31-2006, 07:24 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

hhmmmm I wont use one with Elvis then....the is completely obsessed with his oball & a few other toys...thanks for the advise.