Blue Cloud dust bath - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-07-2005, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Adolescent Pup

Blue Cloud dust bath

Well... my breeder gave me Blue Sparkle for my chinnies when I got them last December, and I liked how their coat would sparkle. But when I went down to Columbus in May to pick up Speedy and Batman, Mandie gave me some Blue Cloud. I had heard excellent reviews about it in the past, other than it can be expensive, so I decided to try it.

I love how Blue Cloud looks on my chinnies, much better than the Blue Sparkle. It gives their coat a much smoother, softer look - compared to the Blue Sparkle.

My girls give it a

Chinmom to :
Trinity (standard grey), Trillian (hetero beige), Tequila (mosaic),
Speedy (hetero beige) and Batman (standard grey)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 11:46 AM
Adolescent Pup

Blue Cloud is difientely a favorite at our house too...I just hate the crazy shipping cost for it!

~Misty~

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 12:59 PM
Part of the Pack

If you live in the midwest, you can buy Blue Cloud in 50 lb. bags from the Ryersons in Ohio. Everytime I'm passing through, I stock up with 4-5 of these bags so save shipping costs. It's worth looking into! www.ryersonchinchilla.com

My chins love the stuff!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-29-2005, 10:50 PM
Tiny Grosskisser

I'm buying a fifty pound bag of Blue Cloud on Saturday from Ryerson's.

Karen

[

post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-30-2005, 09:58 PM

I just orderd a Bag of it, For me were i live (I live in a 'economic buble' with rich people) its cheeper to buy it in bulk (I Think i got a 10lb bag for 7 bucks) and pay $35 shipping than it is to but the little boxes of dust for $4.49 tell me how it is!

Kellie

3 Dogs- Mystii and Jessy (sisters) and Muffy (daughter of Mystii)

2 Kitys- Wicket and CoCo

1 Chin- Ransom

1 Ferret-Marshmello

We miss Tabby March 1988- March 2005
"Ohhhh A Ruggers life for me!"