Boomerang pet tags - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 10:47 PM Thread Starter
Tongue Tied..Literally!

Boomerang pet tags

I can't say enough good things about Boomerang pet tags. They are high quality (I think the best out there) and their customer service is superb. Check them out....

Pet tags, dog tags, pet id tags, dog id tags, pet identification tags, cat id tags
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2007, 11:17 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

This is where I ordered my tags from too.

Stephanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-07-2008, 12:32 PM
Newborn Pup

Talking Sweet Tags!! =)

Those tags sound awesome!!! They look really good too!! And they would be WAAAAY better than the ones that dangle because my dog Lucy has a 2 dangley ones, one for the ID and one for her rabies shot and you can hear them a MILE AWAY! I really need to get those!
Thanks for finding those out!!! IM GONNA BUY ONE!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-21-2008, 06:20 PM
Obsessed with Criss Angel

They look great! Its very important to have pet tags on pets...I think that site was a great find,thanks for sharing!

post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 04:08 AM
Newborn Pup

I have a new comment here for Boomerang Pet tags . I received it from a customer yesterday: "I just want to let you know that your tags are the best. We had a dog go missing 17 months ago, we recovered him this week, the only tag that was not faded or damaged in any way was the CollarTag we ordered from you years ago. It was that tag that brought hi...

Last edited by deepalisnis; 06-25-2010 at 04:19 AM.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-12-2010, 03:17 AM

Doggie ID tags

Hi,everyone,why not check our doggie tags on this site:stylish-pets, we have wonderful items
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I've ordered from them as well. Never had a problem and the tags haven't faded at all.

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 02:54 PM

What are pet tags? are they some sort of recovery device?
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 07-27-2010, 07:09 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

they are identification tags, gives the name of pet, phone number, sometimes address

[/CENTER]