Bunny Toy - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-30-2005, 09:38 PM Thread Starter
Playful Pup

Bunny Toy

So I was buying hay today, and decided to pick up a little toy while I was at the store. It's a ball with a weight at the bottom and a little skewer on top. The point of it is to attach a treat on the skewer and when the bunny tries to nibble at it, the ball tips and rolls away, and the bunny has to chase it. Sounds fun.
But it's a piece of crap. You can't put small things on the skewer because they crack in half, and bigger things weigh more than the weight, so the whole thing tips over and doesn't roll. So the bunnies just eat the food off the skewer and go about their business and the toy comes to no use. It's more amusing to just have the bunnies chase you with food in your hands.

We all love animals. Why do we call some "pets" and others "dinner?" ~k.d. lang
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-12-2006, 06:34 PM
RAT ADDICT

I am sorry that the toy sucks...but sometimes we can provide more fun to our pets then commercial toys!

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 03-14-2006, 02:24 AM
私は靖巣あなたを愛してI ♥ Yasuki

My Bun-Bun got a chew toy made of Wood and rope and it came free with my bag of food I purchased from my breeder. She BARILY touched the thing I have had it over a month and she chooses to chew her bowl apart ...

Her favorite toy if the Phone Book, she tears it up and she will run around with a piece of the paper in her mouth like she owns it! She loves running around the living room, only area bunny proofed and chase my cats.

// k a t ((d)) 猫ちゃん ☆~(ゝ。∂)
私は武井靖巣あなたをして

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 04:51 PM
I Stash Little Debbies

I have found a bunny toy both of my buns love - the toy itself just doesn't last more than 3 months - it is a puzzle ball made of 1/2 inch thick sticks connected by smaller peg-like sticks with a walnut in the middle.

Daisy will just chew hers to death, but Charlie will work to pull each and every little peg out so the ball just falls apart, and then he puts the nut in the middle of the floor where i'll see it so i'll know what he's done, as if to say "Mom, i need a new toy again"

Last edited by jewels; 05-18-2006 at 04:54 PM.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-18-2006, 05:01 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I bought a little doggies rope toy from the dollar store for the buns to toss, it's not as much fun as plain ol baby toys, you know the plastic onces with big plastic keys on them?
My bunnies all love to play with those.... and a plastic bucket

I give mine old magazines to tear up they LOVE them, and now I know what I can do with old phone books!

Adoption. Is the living option.
Can't Afford The Vet? Can't Afford the Pet!

Tags
chew toy