Cage cleaner - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-26-2008, 08:24 PM Thread Starter
laugh often

Cage cleaner

I have been really intrested in making my own all natural cage cleaner. Well after a few years of research and a few hits a misses I have fianally found the perfect cleaner. The natural ingredients has been proven to disinfect toys and habbits and is actually safe (I researched all the ingredients I use) to pets like cats and dogs. I liked it so much I decided to start making and selling it. I had gotten this aquarium from some people when I adopted their rats. And let me tell you the cage was GROSS!!!! Anyways it was a fish tank for a few years never got cleaned then they put a hamster in there without cleaning it ... So I took this cage home and peroxide, alochol, and a bleach dilution, clean cage nothing would get the gunk off. I decided to just "try" my solution and to my suprise it worked! I was kinda mad cuz I wasted alot of time trying to clean it with more powerful chemicals. Anyways I am making diluted and non diluted forms. I like the non diluted better because I can decided if I want a heaavy clean or a light cleaning making my own solution/water mix. I am selling 16 oz of the non diluted solution for $8.00 since you can mix two big spoons in a ten gallon and get heavy suds. And the pre-diluted version will be 16oz for $6.00. Anyways just e-mail me or send me a pm if you are interested in this product.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

When I'm down my pets turns my frown upside down
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2 Dogs: Harley and Diesel
2 rabbits: Mystic and Thumper
1 Cat- Luna
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 02:46 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

If it is for sure safe I will have to try it out!

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #3 of 15 (permalink) Old 02-23-2010, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator

I think you should probably list the ingredients. People might want to make sure for themselves that the ingredients are safe, and keep in mind that even natural products can sometimes cause allergies in people or pets.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-06-2010, 10:33 AM
http://simplyhomemade.org

Yea an ingredient list would be nice. You in no way have to post directions but people need to know their pets will be safe.

-
-
-
-

post #5 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 02:50 PM
Newborn Pup

Pets definately need to be safe.
post #6 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-10-2011, 04:13 AM
Playful Pup

My dog has a specialized built crate that has it's own toilet where he would poop and pee. It's also big which can fit 3 dogs who still has lots of room to wander around. I don't need a cage cleaner because the poop and pea goes directly to a bag which is disposable.

are like potato chips, you really can't have just one…
post #7 of 15 (permalink) Old 12-26-2012, 12:07 AM
Playful Pup

My pet dog has a crate, so when i am cleaning it, i first spray it with water to soften the residue. Then clean it by using ordinary household soap then i scrub to dislodge stubborn debris from it and rinse it carefully to remove all cleaning agent.
post #8 of 15 (permalink) Old 01-22-2013, 12:19 PM
Newborn Pup

Personally i have trained my dog(tuffy) well and i am quite happy that he doesn't pee inside my house.He always goes to the pace made for the **** thing.But my neighbours dog i thinks needs this product. Lol

Will surely recommend this product to them.
post #9 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Playful Pup

Here's my remider when cleaning your cage/crate, do not use any cleaners that contain ammonia- dog urine contains ammonia, so adding the smell of ammonia to the crate can confuse them.

Top-Quality, Reliable and Fashionable
and
-PetStreetMall.com

post #10 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Newborn Pup

A list of ingredients would be great if you could. As this forum has people from around the globe not everyone would be able to purchase from you.
But great to see you're trying to start up a pet safe business good on you
post #11 of 15 (permalink) Old 03-22-2013, 08:40 AM
Newborn Pup

Any one now of a natural cleaner for cages? I get concerned about chemicals in some of thesecage cleaners

post #12 of 15 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 12:29 AM
Newborn Pup

I am currently using a cleaner called healthy habitat that advertises that it can clean reptiles, hamsters, guinea pigs, ferrets, birds, rabbits, and more. It also claims to be safe for all pets and that you can actually spray the cage with them in it if you wanted to. It is suppose to be all natural. I like that it is a natural cleaner, but with my snake tanks being glass it leaves streaks on the glass that I don't like. Other than that it cleans well and is a great product, so if you had wire cages it would work good.
post #13 of 15 (permalink) Old 08-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Newborn Pup

thank you for the super kind write up (Y)

Tags
fish tank