Cat shedding? - Excellent Brush! - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 06:22 PM Thread Starter
Paw-Talk Addict

Cat shedding? - Excellent Brush!

Sprout and Goblin aren't tooo bad with the shedding, but there is definitely need to lint rollers around here. I picked up this brush by Bamboo last weekend and I highly recommend it! It is well worth the money, in my opinion. All the other brushes I've had just skim the surface and don't remove that hair that sheds from the undercoat.

http://www.petsmart.com/global/produ...ext=bamboo&N=2

---------------------------
Millie
Mom to 2 crazy kitties and 1 African Clawed frog.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-22-2006, 06:58 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

Wow thanks a lot. I'll certainly buy it. My cat sheds a lot and I never found a good brush

Thanks again
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 09-27-2006, 09:47 AM
SwC
Part of the Pack

Excellent brush as I use also although a different brand name. Had the same one for years as they last forever. My Meow loves it also and rolls all over during her brushings lol. She's a long haired tailess manx and sheds horribly onto everything. My furniture is cordaroy so you can imagine whats left there
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-07-2006, 08:30 AM
Newborn Pup

That is a really nice brush. It looks like the one I've got that has wires on the other side. Like you I do not have the exact brand but I do have similar style.
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 02-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Newborn Pup

Wow, sounds like it works great! I also recommend a Fur-Zoff for the hair that already has shed. Costs only $9.99 and you can buy one at furzoff.net. It will save you a lot on lint rollers. Thanks for the post Millie121!

-doggiebag
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Amateur Zookeeper

My cat Oscar sheds a bunch and he is just a short hair cat. I have tried everything and finally found the best brush. It is called a zoom groom. You can buy them here... http://www.strictlypetsupplies.com/_035585211176-Kong-Company-Zoom-Groom-Cat They aren't very pricey but trust me they really work!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Purr more, Hiss less

Proud Owner to:
2 girl rats~Marlie and Lola
2 male cats~Scout and Oscar
1 girl dog~Kusa

Always in my heart, my baby girls

Rest in Peace Cleo, Lucy, Snickers, Maya, and Maggie

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 12:26 PM
Newborn Pup

My cat sheds everywhere!! My poor sister always starts sneezing when she sits on my couch! I recently discovered this product that I love called fur-zoff. It's made entirely of recyclable materials and only costs $10. You can find it at furzoff.net. It's great!
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-18-2011, 03:02 PM
Newborn Pup

Petco has a great brush we use on our Persian. Four Paws Ultimate Touch Gentile Slicker.. Great Brush and and very economical.