Cavy Cages - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-29-2005, 09:49 PM Thread Starter
Obsessed With Turtles

Cavy Cages

Cavy Cages are custom built cages that can be made to fit the size you need!

I had one of these when I had my guinea pigs & LOVE them!
I also know many, many people in the guinea pig world will use nothing else (some people in the rabbit world also!)

I give them a .

What do you think?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-29-2005, 10:14 PM
Seeker of Orbs

i give it- 1/2

Hagrid gives it- 5 's

his is 2x4 with a 1x2 loft....

it's great, nice and roomy, kinda hard to clean, but i let hubby do that.

~beth

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
thank you!--->

RIP hagrid. Pheonix! RIP, sweet piggie[/URL]

Dexter, chester, chester the 2nd, george, cinimon, tiny, DareDevil.may they rest in peace.

Dugan
bozo and zozzo, and tiny
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 05-29-2005, 11:48 PM
Playful Pup

They are great! I would never house any bigger rodent in a pet store cage again, ya know, cavycages can be built for chinchilla's, hedgehogs, rabbits, birds, and some more I cant think of right now. And also for smaller animals, hamsters, rats, etc. You can get these mesh grids from linens 'n' things and tada, just make a top for it

I give it....

Dog mum to Snowy And Tuffy!

Guinea pig mum to Erin, Cocoa, Tilly, and Buffalo Bill!

Hammy mum to Twinkie!

Fish mum to Jakie!

Forever In my heart
Silvia my wonderful Guinea piggie.

Angel and Sammy my hammies.
My sweet lil parakeet Sky.

My lil guinea pig Piglet, I sware she had Angel wings and a Halo!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 08:36 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

I have a 2 x 4 cage for my three pigs (going to get a larger one when I move out). I love it. I think it's relatively easy to clean and my guinea pigs LOVE to interact with my Chihuahuas, one of which jumps in the pig cage and lays down so they can nibble his ears and tail. One thing I've noticed- on the pet store bought cages I always had that calcium deposit in the bottom from their urine. On the C & C cage, I haven't had that problem at all. Gordy, Ellie, Zoey and I give it

Jenny, Zookeeper Extraordinare

Mom to:

Pooters, Gracie, Mr. Muggles McLovin It (all three Chi mixes), Angel (Lab mix), and Nina (Sheltie mix)

: Hollands: Peneloppy, Sunkist, Scooby, Toby, Timothy, and Dante; Jersey Wooly: Dini and Dana; Lionheads: Cricket, Tinsel, Missy, Mrs. Jingles, Winnie; Netherlands: Quasar, Amos, and Shutterbug; Havana mix: Colby; Fuzzy Holland Lop: Henry; Velveteen Lops: Prudence and Jude AKA Tigger

Fernando

Benny

Maverick (Bearded Dragon) and Panda (Leopard Gecko)

Lionel (Ball Python) and Arrow (Cornsnake)

Falcon, Sherbert, Razzle and Pearl (All Bettas)

RIP Arthur
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Part of the Pack

I love my C&C cage! My four girls have a 2x9 cage and they are always popcorning.

post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-07-2005, 08:49 PM
Formerly Known as Masterjack

I also give them a I have 11 pigs and two of them are still in a store bought cage. I love the fact that you can create whatever you want with them.

I would love to make a bird cage some day for Floyd (cockatiel)
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 08:38 AM
Newborn Pup

I need Custom Chinchilla Cage

Hello all. I am looking for someone in Louisville, Ky to build me a custo chinchilla cage. I have couple cages 1 large and 1 "small" (actually it's a rabbit cage from petsmart) But the large one is a chin cage it 30'x20'x20. I rescued these two chins and didn't realize how long they lived and what the to have something that I feel is good enough for them. If anyone can do this type of work let me know. You can e-mail me @ jamie.poteet at insightbb.com Thanks for your time, Jamie
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 11-21-2008, 08:38 AM
Newborn Pup

I need Custom Chinchilla Cage

Hello all. I am looking for someone in Louisville, Ky to build me a custo chinchilla cage. I have couple cages 1 large and 1 "small" (actually it's a rabbit cage from petsmart) But the large one is a chin cage it 30'x20'x20. I rescued these two chins and didn't realize how long they lived and what the to have something that I feel is good enough for them. If anyone can do this type of work let me know. You can e-mail me @ jamie.poteet at insightbb.com Thanks for your time, Jamie
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-25-2010, 07:31 AM

Discussions are always the main source of accurate information and to ensure a comfortable results, you can get immediate and reliable information, which will definitely help you in every area of your concern.

Yeardleigh
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 04-15-2010, 02:51 PM
Newborn Pup

Cages
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 06-25-2010, 04:00 AM
Newborn Pup

I saved some information onto my computer about how to create a second story in the guinea pig cage and how to set up an x-pen for rabbits. Both even had a supply list and where to find the supplies including specific sizes of carpet and how to create "ramps".
I'm just as obsessed with every other aspect of my life, parenting, house cleaning, etc.

Last edited by deepalisnis; 06-25-2010 at 04:25 AM.

Tags
bird cage, guinea pig, pet store