The Comfort Harness... - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 08:45 AM
Suffers from Title Envy

my rats hated it.
they acted like i was killing them when i would try to put it one them. and then they would just try to get it off the whole time it was on

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 09:40 AM
Adolescent Pup

I returned the one I bought for my ferrets. They slide right out of them with their squeemish ways as they don't like things on them from what it seems, nor do they like being walked (they slide across the floor when I try to walk them).

Jessica

My zoo: 2 Ferrets named Natira and McCoy and lots of different fishies, snails, and african dwarf froggies.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #18 of 26 (permalink) Old 05-23-2006, 09:48 PM
Part of the Pack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratty_ratkins
my rats hated it.
they acted like i was killing them when i would try to put it one them. and then they would just try to get it off the whole time it was on
I know! And they give you the dirtiest looks ^^ Some rats were just not meant to be harnassed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-17-2007, 11:18 AM
Paw-Talk Lifer

i have the comfort harness for my rats, its too big for them the velcro and clips are so big they get in the way of their legs and i only have tried it on my big chubby rat. i did put it on my kitten when he was really tiny and took his pictures he was really cute in it
post #20 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-17-2007, 11:36 PM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

Actually wheels and balls are bad for rats. It's hard on the spine and the tail...

I'm not too sure about harnesses. I wouldn't try one. I've taken my rat out and he was comfortable enough to just hang on my shoulder.

Rats do love to be outside but the funny thing is (Lisa have you ever noticed this???) after a little while they want you to take them back in.

*Missy*
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-17-2007, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
RAT ADDICT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkie1205
Rats do love to be outside but the funny thing is (Lisa have you ever noticed this???) after a little while they want you to take them back in.
Yep! I have actually.Most (not all) of my rats enjoy being out in the fresh air and will either hang out in my pocket or shirt or sit on my shoulder.However when they wanna go back in,they get really restless and squirm alot.

* Lisa *

* To the world you are ONE person,but to a rat you are the world *

* It's a rat thing...you wouldn't understand! *
post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-17-2007, 11:49 PM
Fluffy Gerbilshorts

Mama!! Let me back in !!!

*Missy*
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-18-2007, 12:12 AM
Obsessed with Criss Angel

My rats don't mind the harness at all
At first when I tried it on them they were like "wtf?? WTF is this?!" then they went around running & stealing from my room.

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 01-18-2007, 10:09 AM
Title Thief Victim

I had a harness for my rat when I had him, he likes it...but then he got to fat and it wouldnt fit him..lol shhh. but i have 2 for my ferrets there is a certain kiond that actually work on ferrets, only one of mine work though but they like it, its just a matter of them getting used to it first.

Carissasaurus Rex

post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 03:58 PM
Paw-Talk Addict

i use one with my rabbit

I have a lesh for him that he more leads me with. I have my hand through the lop and let him lead me around. I can't really lead him because it's more like dragging lol. I've never used them on my rats though. I can't see some of them keeping still enough for me lol. Zev seems to like his lesh though .

My Kids:6
, 5
, 1
, 1
, 1
Gecko, 1 Fiance

Note: My hammocks are not exclusively for rats

post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 04-09-2007, 06:25 PM
Playful Pup

Guinea pig harnesses can hurt guinea pigs. Guinea pigs have VERY fragile bones, and it can hurt their back REALLY bad. If you look on any credible guinea pig site, it'll say that. If it doesn't, I wouldn't trust the information.

Tags
guinea pig