CUZ dog toy - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 07:53 PM
Movin' Up in the Pack

yeah Troy has one and loves it!!! i strongly recomend them to anyone whos got a heavy chewer.

why breed or buy when shelter animals die

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

home to:
1 dog a pit bull named Troy and a border collie/golden retrever/boxer mix named Amber

and 7 cats (Butterfly, Furchol, Carmel, Nova, Hope, Shaddy& Christian)

3 rats Flora, Fauna, & Merryweather
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 08-20-2006, 08:03 PM
Resident Aquarium Nerd

I forgot to update...a few weeks ago I got one for Rocky . And it survived!! He ripped the feet and horns off pretty easily but the toy is still intact. He loves it . I'll probably get him another one.

~Stephanie

"We weep for a bird's cry, but not for a fish's blood. Blessed are those with a voice."

post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Newborn Pup

Well, my German Shepherd (a HORRIBLE chewer) got one of those for his birthday. Yep, its very durable, although the feet are in bad shape. I would only suggest letting the dog play with it when you are not watching TV or are on the phone. My GSD (Regal) squeeks it constantly, and let me tell you, its a LOUD squeek. But he loves it.

As far as chewing, that devil of a dog chewed up 3 remote controls and my digital camera in the last year. Lets just say everything in my home is under lock and key.

Why do I love him so much again?

Tags
german shepherd, pet store, pet supply store