Dinovite dog supplements - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-20-2010, 09:15 AM
Newborn Pup

Dinovite works.

Honestly dinovite works depending on your dogs problems and current diet. It's not a "miracle powder" but has helped many dog owners over the years increase the overall health of their pets.

The problem is usually the dog's food. Basically, dog food has had the life cooked out of it. Dry and canned dog foods are subjected to extreme heat in the production process. This heat destroys or seriously damages the digestive enzymes, beneficial vitamins and fragile nutrients every dog needs to maintain good health and a strong immune system. A dog's "good health" is always running at a deficit because his diet is full of deficiencies. These deficiencies or gaps cause real issues with your dog's digestive tract and immune system. Over time, these issues in your dog's body can show up as symptoms such as itchy red skin, hot spots, ear infections, excess shedding, dull coat, allergies, funky odors, and on and on. Dinovite helps fill these nutritional gaps.

Here's where I buy mine: http://www.k9healthsolutions.com/

Got Fish:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 22 (permalink) Old 09-05-2011, 03:33 PM
Newborn Pup

Dinovite dog supplements

Thanks for sharing such a useful inofrmation. I love my pets. I have a German shepherd. I always give nutritious diet to my Jimmy. So that he remains healthy and fit.
post #18 of 22 (permalink) Old 06-20-2012, 11:05 PM
Newborn Pup

I have not heard of this product, but it seems to have worked for some of you... so I will have to keep it in mind for the future!

Last edited by Sasami; 06-21-2012 at 02:03 AM. Reason: removed ad
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-23-2012, 06:47 PM

I am looking into starting raw. Dinovite is highly recommended. Any new info on Dinovite? My dog has stomach issues and can not digest hard dog food any more. I want to make sure she is getting all the nutrients she needs to be a healthy dog
post #20 of 22 (permalink) Old 10-27-2012, 09:43 AM

If you go to Dinovite's website they have a section somewhere on their raw diet they use. They even have videos of how to do it. I think it used raw meat, like ground beef, eggs, rice (if desired) and their Dinovite products. Looks pretty simple. I haven't tried it yet as I don't feed raw, atm. If I wanted to feed raw, though, I would check into it for sure. I'm just started including the original powder Dinovite into my dogs food...very small amount right now. They are eating Fromm 4Star along with some canned food. They are all in good shape (I do have a senior with a major health issue, but she is in good shape considering it) and I'm hoping it will help with some minor shedding and help boost immune systems all around.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mom to: Lucy Mae - Mixed Breed, Stella Agnes - Blenheim Cavalier, Hazel Louise - Black & Tan Cavalier, Laverne Marie - Ruby Cavalier, Princess Di - Tortoise Shell Cat
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-18-2012, 12:48 AM
Newborn Pup

I was also able to hear their ads but I do not know anyone who has tried it. Don’t get fooled by the things you see or hear from ads. Ask people who have had firsthand experience with the product.

post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-26-2012, 01:06 AM
Playful Pup

I only use dog supplements for my older dog, and in fact, they are safe and effective it helps promote your older dog's health and wellness. However, i have never tried dog supplement for my growing puppy, to make sure, you can consult to your vet.

Top-Quality, Reliable and Fashionable
and
-PetStreetMall.com