Dog ball - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 10:14 PM Thread Starter
Aspires to Stupidity

Dog ball

I've been trying to find a ball for my doberman that she won't be able to destroy right away. I finally found this Dog ball and my dog absolutly loves it and hasn't wrecked it yet. She has been able to take out the center thing once, that I had to use pliers to get out, hopefully that won't happen again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-28-2007, 11:57 PM
Paw-Talk Lifer

get a jollyball horse toy they are amazing, they are thick plastic/rubber and has a handle, mine LOVES his, they are expenisive (16) but hes had it a 2 years now and it has tons of holes but it isnt filled with air like a normal (like a basketball where you pump it) ball it has an open hole kinda thing and it can be punktured with out deflating at all, sence its made for horse studs to play with and keep from getting bored they can be ran over bitten chewed on and everything else its great

[/CENTER]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-29-2007, 06:54 AM

nikko that ball looks good i might get one for my dog lucy as she would love it thanks for the pic
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-29-2007, 01:04 PM

i know we used to play fetch with a kong with my rottie i had
post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 01-29-2007, 03:37 PM
Title Thief Victim

My dogs are dumb..they dont like to play with toys..they rather beat up on my :-(

Carissasaurus Rex
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-16-2011, 05:27 AM
Newborn Pup

I have brought a swing for my German Shepherd.That swing really help him to train him more better.Now my dog can run and jump better than previous.Its fun with my practise for my dog.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-24-2011, 05:21 AM
Newborn Pup

tennis ball will do, I guess
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 06-28-2011, 05:02 AM
Newborn Pup

I would like to try the jolly ball horse sometime

I am a
, and I Love it! Rambo is always with me
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 08-21-2011, 10:52 AM
Playful Pup

They have dog balls in pet stores that are made from rubber with fiber. They're very durable and can withstand the dog's biting pressure.

are like potato chips, you really can't have just one…
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-06-2011, 02:04 AM
Movin' Up in the Pack

We choose toys that is cannot tear easily but is chewable. They might not last and we trash it immediately, while those standing the long chew may tear a piece which is very risky..

"Play with me and keep me busy! You have your work, your entertainment, and friends. I only have you! " - Unknown

Visit -
- for fun and tips for pets!
post #11 of 16 (permalink) Old 09-07-2011, 06:48 PM
Newborn Pup

My chow/golden retriever/shepherd mix has a talent for destroying toys and tennis balls within seconds. He has a few KONG toys, which he has yet to be able to destroy. You might want to look into a KONG ball for your doberman. The range from $7 - $14 and are well worth every cent, as they are extremely durable.

---
Save a life or two and adopt a pet!
post #12 of 16 (permalink) Old 02-01-2013, 01:49 AM
Newborn Pup

Are you familiar with the benefits of using a Dog Ball Launcher? If you're curious about different ways to use, the following article reveals 5 tips on how to use it and provide your dog with a fun way to play.

post #13 of 16 (permalink) Old 03-21-2013, 11:27 AM
Newborn Pup

i just have a hard time paying for anything other than a tennis ball as they always end up dead. A chew dog can take out a ball in no time.

post #14 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 02:53 PM
Newborn Pup

IQ Ball by Smarter Toys

It sounds like this might not be the exact kind of ball your looking for, but I recently reviewed a pretty cool treat-dispensing ball that went over well with my two dogs.

Check out the signature.

Last edited by furryfam; 04-11-2013 at 02:59 PM.
post #15 of 16 (permalink) Old 04-11-2013, 02:59 PM
Newborn Pup

Edit: Ok there it is.

Check out our pet product review website at
Facebook

Twitter