Finally a no drip water bottle! - Page 2 - Paw Talk - Pet Forums
Pet Product Reviews Find a great product to let other owners know about? Post it here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 17 (permalink) Old 06-09-2008, 11:34 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Do you have any sites or info about how it hurts them? I tried looking it up to make sure it's ok for rabbits, and didn't find anything negative. But then I tried looking up how it hurt GP's, and didn't find anything there either. I'm probably just not looking in the right places. I've had good luck with these bottles for awhile now, but I want to make sure their completly safe.

I assumed because it was being sold on a rabbit site that it would be safe for them. I asked around on some rabbit forums and no one had ever heard of rabbits hurting themselves on the bottles.

I really hope they're okay to use, because it's the first bottle I've found that doesn't drip, and that both my rabbits will actually use.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 17 (permalink) Old 07-09-2008, 12:58 AM
Newborn Pup

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilchris_28 View Post
I've always had good luck with the Critter Canteens.
I have too, Chris.For some reason people have issues with this bottle, but I find it's the best bottle for the money out there, it has a spring loaded tip, but even my little mice can use it, granted they use it by pushing the ball in with their whole mouth, then licking the resulting drop that comes out, I have used it for them and my rat ever since I first got them, almost a year ago and have NEVER regretted it once, it is a very nice quality bottle for a VERY nice price, I will buy these over and over again if I ever need to!

Mom to:
8 Dogs
4 Cats
1 Macaw
1 Cockatiel
2 Chickens
2 Rabbits
3 Hermit Crabs
2 Goats
1 Rat
2 Mice
2 ASF Rats